Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

The Return of Simubuild?

Hi other people adn i want to know if there is a date or when simubuild is coming back those any body when they might come back???

They have a website up...I recently made a comment about the MU-2, but I was met with a "only we know when it's going to be released" comment from Daniel. I don't know why the suspense and secrecy, but that seems to be the way they've decided to play it. Luckily, there's many outstanding freeware and payware aircraft to enjoy right now, so I haven't missed Simubuild, but I'll be happy when they return with the MU2. There are a few shots posted in the screenshots forum of the upcoming A340 rerelease. And Simubuild has their own forum, if you dare risk asking when it's going to be released. Since they are a freeware group, my guess is the delays are part of the juggle of jobs, family and personal obligations anyone would have.