Sign in to follow this  
Guest nitram

X800 Pro Oss Gatwick/RFP repaint/ VFR scenery

Guest ChkSix

Hey Mr Howard, why don't you look at his initial post to me which was unprovoked in my 6800 Ultra thread. He is a child who is stirring the pot bred from sheer and blatant fanboyism. I don't need any dosage of anything, only like to clear the air of thick ignorance. I do have an edge about me when need be, especially when someone makes false claims, pokes fun, and talks againt me with no reason or little knowledge on a certain subject or topic. P4 3.2E @4.00ghz 250FSBAsus P4C800 Deluxe Rev 1017 1gb Corsair XMS PC3500 2-3-3-6 @2.75vNvidia BFG 6800 Ultra OCSB Audigy2 Platinum ExSony CPD-G520 21' MonitorLiquid Cooled GoodnessPics: http://community.webshots.com/user/chksix2002

Guest SoarPics

"If you lock FS9 at a set FPS, it has a habit of reducing Quality and speed in order to keep up with desired FPS."This doesn't make any sense at all. How does locking the FPS cause the sim to reduce quality and speed in order to keep up with desried FPS? In reality, it works just the opposite. And if you think running the sim at unlimited FPS makes it perform better... well, you still have alot to learn.Regards,Greg

Guest nitram

Well smack my wrists for posting.I just love all of you theorists who get upset about other peoples opinions. If you get off on pc reviews and other peoples pretty PC cases rather than fly, that is your problem. I have n't got any more time to devote to wising you guys up or take 3hrs to write a self righteous reply. All of you guys who are commenting are saying "my friends thing is bigger than your thing". So what my friend has a lamborghini Diablo...........Bye

Guest nitram

>"If you lock FS9 at a set FPS, it has a habit of reducing>Quality and speed in order to keep up with desired FPS.">>This doesn't make any sense at all. How does locking the FPS>cause the sim to reduce quality and speed in order to keep up>with desried FPS? In reality, it works just the opposite. >And if you think running the sim at unlimited FPS makes it>perform better... well, you still have alot to learn.>>Regards,>>Greg>Greg I have been flying and building PC,s for about 6 years to try and get a smooth working simulator. Now that I have found one and reported my findings, everyone is going nuts trying to disprove my set up or rubbish me. (or sit for 3Hrs writing, trying to get the venom out) I do not care if people say I am an "ATI a really excited user" as they think that FPS are God. (Sorry to disappoint, but I have been using Geforce cards for two years). In order to qualify my Quality statement I would like to point out an observation on my system rather than "what makes sense". Previously with a Geforce card, MS would cause blurries and blocked scenery in the distance as the CPU struggled to keep up with a Fixed Frame rate imposed on it. When I have set my system to Unlimited Frames and let the system decide, my fps stay high except at heavily loaded airport sceneries. Here my FPS drop a little, but I still get clear scenery and smooth controls. If you look at OSS Gatwick, even the trucks and trains move quicker. No where in any of my posts have I claimed that my system was "better" than the other Guys or rubbished him. I did try to advise people that you do not have to remortgage the house to have a decent flying experience, but if people like throwing there money at the salesman, go ahead. As to comments that "for only $15 you can get a paste".....well I did not have to spend $15 extra on my system to stop it leaking all over my carpets!:) Also about Autogen, who would use Autogen with photo real VFR scenery? Oh, and the blur in the next screensot is a cloud (before I get another rant)Regards Nitramhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/87610.jpg