Sign in to follow this  
pacosancas

Big Thank you to Mike Stone (photo)

I want to say This for Making me the Beautifull Caravelle and It is Absolutly perfect .When I asked for it I never expected it to be Made Really, But I certainly did not think it would be SO good as it is .I Have always wanted this Aircraft as it is my absolute Favorite and Now I have it I shall Use it all the time :)I was sure The Best way I could Show My apreciation was to Paint it the Best I can In Air France Livery (I am sure that you left it for me to do :) so I have)It took a lot longer than i thought it would :)Anyway I upload it if anybody else would like "Provence"but I dedicate it to Mike Stone ,The Kindest man I know :)Anniette xxxxxxxxxx

Very purty! Very purty indeed!I was wondering where you been off to, but now I see. Mike Stone

Very nice Anniette! I was wondering where you were hiding at! Back in the paint shop again! :)Don

Thank you :) "spectacular" is a Kind word to use :)Well this Is A Special Aircraft to me and I am sure going to do my best to make it as good as I can !I Plan to make My "French collection" With this as the First one and Totaling 5 Caravelle And then I will be happy to do requests of it for anyone who needs a Caravelle .Anniette xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm with you!Mike is a very nice and talented artist - in making his aircrafts!!Of course - then you need good painters as Anniette and many other also to wide the choice.Ray

Superbe, grandiose, fantastique, as always.I was missing your great paint jobs, Anniette.Pacosailplane.jpgStultorum numerus infinitus est.