Sign in to follow this  
Guest sidewinder

FS2002 and Wilco's Airport 2002 V1

It is my understanding that the new Wilco products will be released tomorrow October 15th. Has anybody heard anthing other than this?Thanks,Robbie

as it has been said be me and many others on this forum it is NOT released tomorrow, the likely date of release is end of OCTOBER !!!

This has come up several times in the last few days, including earlier today ;)It has been pushed back untill at least the 25th. I am OK waiting, as long as it is worth it when it finally arrives.Though many have announced they are waiting to purchase it till they read some reviews, based on their experience with the Airport 2000 series, I am taking a chance and have already pre-ordered it from the Avsim store.Tony

Guest Lobaeux4

i remember reading in one thread that someone asked if there was going to be a download version of Airport 2002, is this true. I think these developers should all go the way PSS has and release downloadable versions of their softare, I don't need to pay or wait for postage, or another software box on my shelf. Plus, I've got a major failing when it comes to Flight Sim, I'm very impatient, lol.Lobaeux

Well thank you! I am sure glad you let me know that is has been said be you ;)

Well, thanks for letting me know that it had come up several times in the last few days, but it was not mentioned on the first two pages when I checked for it - Jeezeuss...

there is a search function in this forum, perhaps u should use it

there are 3 letters in the word you, perhaps you should use them. but you don't. why not? because you are lazy. do you see?

In response to checkpointcharlie's post:Perhaps you should have your mother kiss you on the head before you go off to school this morning little boy.

Guest Tim W

Thats enough, please stop squabbling children!TimAn Adult in Amsterdam

Hey Haans,I didn't start this. If you don't like it, ignore it!

Hello all,Just a quick update about Airport 2002 and all the questions you have.First, we have never come with any release date with Airport 2002. At this stage it looks like an early-mid November release in all territories (with US hopefully not delayed this time ;-))About download versions, Airport 2002 will not be available as download at this stage. The reason being the size of the files (few hundreds of Mb)!However A320 Pilot in Command will be available for download.Thanks and let me know if you have any other questions.Best regards,Michael RenousWilco Publishinghttp://www.wilcopub.com

Guest A32X

Does this mean the PICA320 will now be a mid-late November release?

I guess a lot of misinformation regarding its actual release date has also come up several times in the last few days, including earlier yesterday;)