Sign in to follow this  
Guest sidewinder

FS2002 and Wilco's Airport 2002 V1

Guest sidewinder

More delays :( I was counting days till the end of october :(In that time please keep us update with screenshots of Airport 2002 vol 1 and A320 PIC. Pleaaase. We ve got so many weeks till its release, and a few screenshots will keep me satisfied. Just curious to know but why is it taking so long to complete these products. Thanks :-)

how about we say a december release so when it does come out on Nov 30 we will all be happy

Guest A32X

yea, I think a December release would be disapointing but realistic. :-(

Guest Thomas K

Hi Michael,Regarding A320 PIC, I'm hoping the quality of the final product will be improved from the preview screenshots that you released.I won't comment on the aircraft systems because I know the designer of the panel has gone great lengths to simulate the complexity of the A320 systems. But, the artistry of the panel looks like it needs a LOT of work.To name a few things that caught my eye about the visuals of the panel/cockpit from the preview screenshots:-The panel/cockpit is much too crude. Some of the freeware VC's we are seeing today are far better.-The bright blue colour is horrendous.-Not enough textures (Every noticeable part should really receive texturing)-The upper portion of the cockpit window should be covered. At the moment, the unrealistically large cockpit windows makes it look as though the A320 cockpit has got sunroofs.'http://www.wilcopub.com/img/a320lg_102.jpg'Etc, etc....Hope something is done about that panel. Anyhow, I'm looking forward to this product.Regards,Thomas

Guest A32X

I think if they go overboard with polygons it could loss any functionality. Also, tidying up the exterior model would be nice.I'm not expecting thousands of polygon and a super realistic "PA-system-crashing" model but....http://www.wilcopub.com/img/a320lg_100.jpgBest Regards,(I do know its a beta - yes)

"Tidying up" is a very nice way to put it. Significant revision is probably more in line with reality. Care to start a list and send it to them?Robbie

Hey as long as they're fixing stuff that was brought up when that shot was released, I'm all for the delay.The nose is way too pointy (look at the PA model for a perfect nose, even the PSS isn't as good) Also the engines just look wierd - too low to the ground and too big in circumference I think...I'd much rather wait and have em fix this stuff, especially since we won't be able to replace the visual model on this one since the VC is vital to the package...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hi All,Regarding Airport 2002, an announcement should be coming pretty soon about it being gold (last final testing going at this stage). Hopefully still this week.About A320 Pilot in Command, screenshots released are nearly 6,7 weeks old. You can easily imagine what amount of work has been put into the product since.However it is true that most of the work lately was less cosmetic but more technical. Looking at some negative feedback we have seen on temporary texture and model, we have decided to wait a little more to release, what will be the final visual aspects of the aircraft.I am pretty sure that you should not be disappointed with the final version.Thanks againMichael RenousWilco Publishinghttp://www.wilcopub.com

thx Michaeli think the A320 is going to be a cracker!

Guest sidewinder

I am willing to wait a few more weeks, as long as A320 PIC is perfect, in terms of **realisim** and eye candy.I know you will not dissapoint us.But how about some pics, even one pic, but something plzzz :)