Sign in to follow this  

FStraffic

A while back I had FStraffic for FS2000, I was away from simming for a year and now have FS2002 and would like to fill the skies again. Looking at the web site I see no reference to 2002 compatibilty. Any recommmendations for this.Thanks in advance

FSTraffic is not compatable with FS2002, It has its own AI Traffic!>>Any recommmendations for this.Bin it!

Thanks for the info Hermit, Anything else out there that will give me more company. I have the AI setup to max but still see only a few ac at anyone time. I am using RC and testing V3 and would like to see the phantom number one ac in front of me.

Thanks Seba, I looked at that ,at work right now, and will d/l when I get home. Do I load the fps anywhere in particular. Better yet is there a tutorial on how to use these plans and ac.

I am using the ProjectAI auto installers, and have no problems at all. Simply read a few of the comments and posts in the forums. Search for "installation" there are a few good suggestions there.ProjectAI has created new aircraft, and real world flight plans, to make FS2002 all the more real. I love to hear Bahamasair, or Delta, or USAir over the radio as I fly into and out of an airport. Actually, sometimes I just sit on the ramp at an airport and watch and listen to the AI landing and taking off. You also have a choice at ProjectAI. You can use the auto-installers, or, you can manually put these files into place. I tried doing it manually but don't have the patience to do it.ProjectAI has done an awesome job on these packages. And are releasing new airlines in the future. I would check maybe a couple times a week. It's probably the site I visit most other than Avsim.After some time you might want to look into AFCAD files for the airports you fly to most. The AFCAD files allow you to add more gates, and have multpile runways in use, and proper gate usage.If you have any questions feel free to let me know, I am glad to help.Laterhttp://www.forefrontgrp.com/jayssig.jpg"There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss!"

Thanks Jason, I will do the search. I tried the AFCAD but with no success. guess that I am too impatient play with it. I ran some of the airports that I d/l'd but never could get them to load.

I see in the RC forum that JD says V3 sees the traffic and interacts with it but will not vector you around because it cannnot control the AI.

Do you have to do anything special to get AI traffic to recognize the extra runways (overlays) produced by AFCAD?Thanks!Tony