Sign in to follow this  
michal

Eurowings

Has anyone tried the Eurowings Professional package from Aerosoft? I've been tracking it's progress for what seems like an eternity and it appears to be a good commuter package, though I have yet to try it.If anyone who has used this product could comment on it's features, system replication etc. I would be most grateful. I've been waiting for a good BAe 146 panel for some time.Happy Landings guys

The english version is not yet out but you can go to Eurowings' forum and try to decipher some of the posts in German. With the help of the on-line translation I was able to do just that.Michael J.

Guest jaapverduijn

Aerosoft site says it's sold out.

>Aerosoft site says it's sold out.:-hmmm I did not see anything like that. :-hmmm It is a bit hard to imagine something that has not been released yet (english edition) to be sold out. ;-)Michael J.

Guest jaapverduijn

"Eurowings Professionell - zur Zeit ausverkauft", that's what the site says. I dunno about any English version though - just quoting what the site says. I reckon we're talking about different things: on account of a posting earlier in this thread I went and read the Kraut site, all those foreign lingo's like English and German being sort of the same to me anyway (grin!), while I gather you're concentrating on the Pom version. Sorry for bringing confusion into this thread!Jaap Verduijn.

Well, from what I've seen, it looks like someone is trying to pass off freeware as payware. Aren't those ATRs ex-IADG? I don't know if I would want to invest my money into something that I can get for free...what do you think? :)George

Guest brewmaster

I patiently waited for the Eurowings package because it is the first professional development of the BAE series that I am aware of. I have been very impressed with the package and would spend the money on the BAE aircraft/panel alone. It incorporates the dreamfleet FMC and the flight modeling seems very accurate. It is certainly FAR more than freeware being passed off as payware. The airbus part of the package is less than impressive, but I think the rest of the package more than makes up for it. Especially when you consider how much you get for the price. Brewmaster

The Aerosoft site says the English version will be released in a week's time, ie 22 Oct, so I'll have to wait then - it'll nearly be in time for my birthday.I guess if anything's sold it, it'll be the German edition, which has been available for some time.Rob

Guest teemupi

I have this package and it's good! I have only flown with ATR 72-200 and never tried others two planes... But even ATR is very impressive! :-) Every ATR 72 fan should try this package now!

Are you able to compare this ATR with some of the freeware releases we might be familiar with? Paco Sanchez-Castaner's for one.Andy EGTR

Guest teemupi

>Are you able to compare this ATR with some of the freeware >releases we might be familiar with? Paco Sanchez-Castaner's >for one. >>Andy >EGTR I have flown lot with freeware IADG ATR 72-200 but in the flight model is kind a bad, but 3D-model itself is very good! :-)But after Eurowings I just could uninstall IADGs freeware ATR because Eurowings is great. Flight model is tested by real pilots and the panel don't effect any framerates! :-) You just should try it, it's great! :9

I figured the ATR will be the highlight of the package - they got Christian who is an ATR real life Capt. and you can tell by his involvement on their forum that this guy means business - ATR business.Michael J.