Sign in to follow this  
ronzie

Apron fix #7 is available now.

Hi all,Just uploaded AprnFix7. Should be available shortly. It replaces Aprnfix6.zip and now has about 165 airports.

Yes it does (I hope) :) I've been uploading these files for about 3 months now. People have been contacting me stating which airports have bleedthru problems or disappearing taxiway lines. Seems to satisfy most people. Even put concrete aprons on those major airports that used an aerial photo that causes the tarmacs to look like dirty snow when you're on them. Have at it!

Thank you Page for another apron update/fix.Your hard work, time and patience is very much appreciated. Thank you on behalf of all us flight simmers.. :-wave

Guest crashing_pilot

Hi Page,thanks for the fixes...one question though....how do i install them?maybe i'm stupid(well ifyou knew me you'd know eh? ;) )i can't find it in your doc,sorry mate....by the way...maastricht aachen or ehbk also bleeds through...maybe on your next release?thanks a lotTom van der Elstyeah yeah....we'll fly there Lady....TOMORROW !!!!! ;)easy as a jet eh?

Hi Tom,As for installation of the files, the following is from the text file submitted with the files:Installation: Make a separate folder such as ...FS2002SceneryAprnFix. It should look something like this:...FS2002 Scenery (or you could use the ADDON folder) AprnFix Scenery all bgl files here Texture put concrete.R8, asphalt.r8, and asphlt98.R8 hereWhen you launch FS, go to World/Scenery Library and ADD the new area. The windows that come up will be self-explanatory. If you still have problems, e-mail me at pageruthcline@msn.comWill check out EHBK and put it in my "to do" file.Regards

Guest crashing_pilot

Wow....that's one quick reply,thank you Sir..i've done as per the statement,and found nicehard concrete at heathrow...but i still have grass shimmering throughat Rotterdam....on the other hand,Birmingham looks Great now...so uhm...i take my hat off and salute you..T H A N K S!!!!{yup,i thought it was real annoying,if i wanted to see grass,there's lot's of it in my backyard,LOL ;) }i guess i'm stupid,but eh,that's me :)thanksagain Page,and i'm lookin forward to the next release!!!!Tom van der Elstyeah yeah....we'll fly there Lady....TOMORROW!!!easy as a jet eh?

Guest United

for all the apron fixes, your work has enhanced my simming experience 100 fold !!

Where are the zips, I searched here on avsim with no luck.Thanks for your hard work.

Go to File Library and search for aprnfx7.zip or search on my name: ClineGood Luck

I'm sorry to say that I searched both ways and get the old nothing matches. Anyone else had any luck.

Never mind I searched again using a upper case C and got it. I didn't realise that the search was so sensitive.Thanks again for your hard work.

Guest joea

Man we keep downloading them, you keep fixing them! Thank you for the hard work.

How does it coordinate with 3rd party terrain mesh. I'm using Real Scene USA.