Sign in to follow this  

Looking for that Starship...

Does anyone have news on whatever happended to the Starship project? I was really looking forward to that release. I know that it had moved to another site for a brief period, but now seems to have vanished.Just wondering if anyone had info!JohnnyKTUS

Come on... someone has to know something...JohnnyKTUS

i was lookig forward to this too, its an amazing looking plane!has it been released yet?

Hello all, Due to circumstances beyond my control, the Starship project has been put on hold indefinitely. Not to worry, though, as I am currently researching ideas that may lead to its completion. Sorry to all of those who expected the Starship soon. It may be a while yet. Earl

Earl,I really don't want to pry, but what happened? It looked like it was coming along so nicely. Is there something we can do to help it proceed forward? I am not a programmer, but I'd pay some $$$ for it. I was so excited to see it coming, as it is my best friends favorite aircraft, then all of the sudden it just went silent.If it is of personal nature that this project cannot continue then, please forgive my intrusion.JohnnyKTUS

Johnny, Essentially, as is the reason for so many unfinished projects in the FS world, is that I've become extremely busy with both work and my education, and I no longer have time to work on it. I wish it weren't the case, but it is. The project will be released eventually, but not any time soon, I'm afraid, at least not by me. Keep your ears open, though, something may happen yet. Earl