Sign in to follow this  
CraigC

FFG BBJ TEXTURE FIX...

Guest AndrewMal

www.avsim.com/ffg/public/1_andrewm/FFG_N737ER_FIX.zipFixes the night textures...-Andrew

Thanks for the fix! I was wondering why there was a crack in the fusalage. This aircraft is a real beauty! Nice work!Airbus

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

Hi Andrew, is this for all of the variations, or just 1? Thanks alot for your hard work, it always shows!Craig

From the looks of the files inside the compressed folder, it looks as though its just for 889NC, but just want to confirm. Thanks,CraigEDIT: Okay, I must not be paying a whole lot of attention to what is going on....the aircraft reg that the fix is for is right in the file name...sorry :(

Craig:You are not crazy. Even though the file name is correct, the fuselage night textures are wrong.Notice, the day textures contain no stripes and different fuselage window placements than the night textures (which have stripes and different window placements).I didn't know FFG was working on a fix, so I did it earlier. I'll be happy to sent em to you if you'd like (and that's okay with FFG)Regards,Mike T.

Hi Mike, Thanks for straightening that out. I actually only downloaded 889NC, and thats what the textures inside the fix file looked like they were for. After a second quick glance, they still look like they are for 889NC. I dont fly a whole lot at night in FS, so I hadnt noticed the problem yet. Maybe Ill check it out later tonight.Craig