Sign in to follow this  
Guest PhilC

MY TRAFFIC

Guest PhilC

My two cents (not worth much)...The day that a developer comes up with an AI add-on that makes the skys 'real', I will plop down my money without question. I don't mean just these heavies at major and hub airports. I don't fly heavies, I am a GA man, I avoid major airports when possible and I don't want to have to listen to that endless, repetitive chatter that MS calls ATC. Give me GA craft flying patterns and making small hops, cargo aircraft, military aircraft at military bases, helicopters, etc.Yeah, I know that I can add it myself if I want to take the time to troubleshoot every developer out there and the time to learn a new language. Personally I'd rather spend my time in the air, with 'real' skies.Now, before you plan to knock me off of my high-horse and tell me "if you don't like it, don't use it", I do want to explain that I am trying to be a little humorous here. I'm just saying quit making all the same BS as everyone else and get a little inventive here. We want air traffic and we want it realistic. Take a step on the wild side as Anticyclone did with ActiveCamera. That was new & different!Oh, and wait until you see the Seneca V. ;)

Hi,On the two screens below you see the airports in My Traffic.As I understand, there will be many more airports added together with the My Traffic Editor when it is released.However, I think that the airports shown on the screens, are origin airports. One example is that I can see traffic on LIPE (BOLOGNA/Italy), but that airport is not shown as a BGL file. This probably means that there are many more airports presented already. :-hmmmIn addition there is ESSA, EKCH and VTBD, which I removed to be able to use my own AFCAD files for those airports.Fly safe,Staffan Ahlberg

Staffan