Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kurt

Any idea why I don't have Fall textures?

My trees are all still summer green - last night when I flew I checked the date and the season and it was Oct. 15, 2002 Fall season. The only thing I can think of was I was flying in the Seattle area perhaps MS didn't include Fall textures there? Any ideas?

Be patient, they will change. The game is not tied to real world season changes.

Guest PhilC

My understanding is that there are no nighttime fall textures. Someone explained to me that there is only one set of night textures in FS2002 and that is the summer textures.Am I wrong here?

That's true, but I won't take it for granted that he was flying at night.Cas

It was a daytime flight. Well I guess I will wait and see if they change as Dave suggested. CAS I do think most of the trees there are evergreens - but couldn't say for sure, out at Emma Field (LAGO's scenery) the trees have started changing colors.