Sign in to follow this  
Guest artl

New Deb's EGT Gauge

Guest artl

Can anybody out there confirm that the EGT gauge on the new Deb still works (or not)?? I am running the original and the VC at the same time from two different folders, thus each has separate .cfg and .air files, models, textures, etc.... But both would be using the very same gauge from the GAUGES folder.... The original works as expected, but the VC-deb's EGT appears to move only with throttle, and does not move up with leaning. :-hmmm Just want to find out if I have an installation problem, or if this is a general (minor) problem...Art.

Guest artl

It's probably something to do with the installation. I still have not got the VC side views sorted out. On rear view, if I Zoom out (.39 or whatever), and fiddle with the vertical positioning, I can see that I am on the right wing and looking back at the right stab. I have to zoom full out to just see the left wing-tip in left view. Nothing in right view. Maybe James is reading this... :-)Hate to bother you, but maybe you (or someone) can send up your aircraft and panel cfg files, via the avsim mail.I am running in 2D 1024x768x32 ASUS 8420 deluxe, which I think is the same card you have. (On the ASUS ATV333 board with 1GB PC2700 memoury) Once in a while SmartDoctor complains about the voltages for about 1-2 seconds.... but I was wondering if that just might be an "instantaneous-sampling" problem.... Do you get that (if you run SD continuously for a time)??Art.