Sign in to follow this  
pacosancas

Copyright infringement

Hi all,Here is copy of a self- explanatory mail I've just sent to another site:Dear Sirs,I have discovered that a plane of my creation (ATR42-300 for FS2002) has been uploaded to your file library, but without respecting the copyright statement I included, as parts of my original file are missing. The file in question is named atr42thy.zip . You can compare it with my orignal upload at Avsim, fsc_atr42_300.zip . All gauge files, together with some other files, are missing in file atr42thy.zip in _______ library, while the copyright statement I included explicitly says: "The archive must be distributed without any modification to the contents of the archive. Redistributing this archive with any files added, removed or modified is prohibited".I haven't been able to contact the person who uploaded the archive and commited the infringement (Mr.Salim Unuver), as he has not left any contact information, except my own e-mail address! (I have been getting mails from several people complaining at me about the missing files). Thererfore, I will appreciate that the subject file is removed from _______ library. Truly yours,Francisco S