Sign in to follow this  

Anyone know when Chris will release FSW Sky SE?

Chris made an annoucement about the FSW Sky SE and the web site is now open to access. But I am wondering when he will release the great clouds? I tried to e-mail him but he has not replied any. Do anyone know when he is planning on releasing them?Thanks!Brian

Hi, We are fixing some bugs with the FSUIPC Interaction for the auto install ( previous was auto random) and they are almost all fixed, very very soon to be released.All clouds are ULTRA REALISTICThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFshttp://fsw.simflight.com/fsw.jpg

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Hello Chris,I have your cloud packs on my system and it works very well with no impact on frames. Would the new one have any impacts compared to the default clouds?Sorry to ask this as I have a slightly slower system.Cheers, thank you.

Hi, fs sky world came with almost the same performance like the default on most situation and tested many time. High level (cirrus etc.) clouds are same and exact like default performance. Those want frame rate free and better than default performance, all new clouds will be available also in little lower resolution, (cumulus & thunderstorm) have the best fps better than fs2k2 default performance.Cloud density slider help alot for frame rate, and I found setting the cloud density to 100% is not the best setup and not the best visual, I recommend the default setting 75% or 65 %, at 100% clouds are too much dense, less frame rate and you have this black clouds thats appears more in far and change to white.Ps: All fsw clouds are flyable and will always have good frame rate, those thats will complain about frame rate,It will be impossible to have great clouds without frame rate hit, it's like the mesh or scenery, you will have to chose your priority.ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFshttp://fsw.simflight.com/fsw.jpg

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Hello Chris,Thanks very much for the reply. I look forward to the cloud pack!Take care,alvin

Guest sidewinder

looking foward to it...

Chris,Just want to say thanks for creating some of the best FS addons in the industry. Craig