Sign in to follow this  
Guest sidewinder

DO NOT BUY FROM VANS!

I purchased the MD 88 1 week ago and have had nothing but problems1 The validation codes they sent me don't work. I emailed for customer support and none given. My credit card was charged though. BEWARE ALL!www.midexvirtual.org

I've never had problems with them. I have 3 planes from there. Are you following their instructions carefully? The download is a little complicated. 1st you get an e-mail from them with the codes to download, then you get a 2nd e-mail with the installation code. Don't mix the two codes up.Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

Lees right i never had a problem with them and i had this problem with the update they had for the md80, and they helped me out asap therew e-mail and got me up and running. Vans http://www.vansairco.com/index.eng.php is good in my Book :) but am sorry to hear it didnt work out for you yet :( good luck

Yeah, I've purchased a MD-82 in the SAS livery, and I had absolutely no problem with them. The e-mail showed up right away, and the payment was fine, though funny instructions on how to download and then insert the code, but reinstalling later is a peice of cake! :)Http://home.no.net/flwold/signatur.jpg

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Same here, never had problems with VANS; just one question...which update are you talking about?I have 5 MD's and i simply downloaded those planes from their "catalogue": cannot find any update page at VANS site!Can you please be more specific?ThanksLuigi ;-)

Hi,To many coffees today,..or...? ;-)There is no problem with Vans what so ever. In fact the purchase was "smooth as silk". And the aircraft model is the best one you can find for the MD-80 series so far.Just make sure that you don

Staffan

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Thank you my friend.I have received that letter...or not...hmmm do not remember.Surely didn't received anything regarding my last purchase over two weeks ago. Let's wait...............Luigi ;-)

I purchased an MD82 and MD83 from VANS and had a problem with the online purchase process. I fired them an email and everything was resolved within 24 hours. Have been enjoying their fine aircraft ever since.I have recommended the VANS aircraft to a number of others and they have not had such issues. In fact, IMHO, the VANS model is the best one out there for the MD80 series.

Could anyone please post a screen of the virtual cockpit on the MD88, or at least describe it in detail? Thanks.

Guest sidewinder

I dont like it at all, I ve seen MUCH better freeware stuff

Yeah, I look like an ##### now. They got back to me today. They've had some problems from what the email said. I guess they're back on my nice list rather that my you know what list lol. 1 1/2 week's to get back to me is a bit long dontcha say? Thanks all.Chriswww.midexvirtual.org

I changed the reply heading for you.....Now, if you could only change the main title.........