Sign in to follow this  
LN_OSS

John Kerry and Brithish Airways

Guest Martin B

Thanks for the comments! :DStian: The Kerry paint is made by my brother. He'll send it to you. ;)Kreg: My PC specs are:Intel P4 3.00GHz1024MB RAMATi Radeon 9800PRO 256MB (Sapphire)250GB S-ATA HDDetc. etc. ;)

awesome shots!!those Flytampa sceneries are sure awesome :DCheers,

Mike, Kerry would have done a much better job than Bush ever could. Bush won this election in part because so many in the back woods of America want to ban Gay Marriage... If it wasn't for that issue, Kerry would be our President now...It's a sad time for America and the rest of the world.... I would really like the Kerry repaint as well Kreg....

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest Kobie1244

Everybody is entitled to their own opinions! This is why they call it America.... with the Freedom Of Choice :)Kobie :-wave

Third shot is exceptional :-eek :-eek Awesome job m8 :9

Where's the Bush plan? :-roll hmm? "they saw the light" - :-hmmm I agree that Kerry is not the best choice, Clark was the best choice IMHO. But Kerry would have done a much better job than Bush.I apologize for talking about politics here, but he called me an idiot, so I had to response:P

Guest grimmy

>The F-102 is a difficult aircraft to fly and required much piloting skill and intelligence!Shame he never turned up to fly it! Beats going to Vietnam tho.You can download the "3D Grass texture" from www.michaelmoore.com

Guest DanielBu

The 4th shot is GREAT! And I like the Kerry livery ... couldn't you upload it? because the vast majority of FS users on this planet, including me, would probably prefer Kerry ;):( Btw. you're all Americans. So keep your inappropriate animosities to yourselves for once, will ya ?! I for one cannot understand how anyone would vote for a notorious lier and right-wing christian fundamentalist. But I guess 51% of Americas voters can't be all too wrong, and they just get what they wanted, so whatever. So can't we all just get along? -DanielPS: Being a pilot doesn't make anyone a good person or president :(

"So keep your inappropriate animosities to yourselves for once, will ya ?!"You make a comment like that, then proceed insult 51% of us American voters with your inappropriate dribble . . .And then, ask us to all get along? How pompous. Joe Lorenc

Joe Lorenc

Guest DanielBu

Well sorry mate ;) What did I say? That I don't like your president, but that 51% of voter in the US do. And I don't know why. And no-one can really explain it to me in a credible manner. -DanielPS.: 83% of Manhattonians voted for Kerry. PPS: I was referring to "What's with you Kerry Idiot

No, you tell "us" to keep our inappropriate animosities to "ourselves" and then hurl insults out yourself. That's what you did.None-the-less - enough for me, if I want political arguments, which I love, I won't pursue them any farther here. (They are easy enough here as it is).Live long and prosper.Joe Lorenc

Joe Lorenc

Guest MikEA9557

>What's with you Kerry Idiot

Guest DanielBu

OK. I'm sorry if you understand it that way. -Daniel