Sign in to follow this  
Francois_Dumas

No soap operas

Bye Anniette and thanks for sharing your work with us i hope things go well for you the future its really sad to see you go :( :(

Guest Timbo

I have to agree with Bob on this one."I can't see why in the hell everyone couldn't have just said, "Good Bye Mike and Good Bye Anniette! Best of luck!""It's hard to do that when both have submitted this exact same canned message 2-3 times.[TABLE BORDER=0][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr]

[td]

[link:www.fsworldonline.com/~timsfsstudio]Click here to visit Tim's FS Studio!] Updated August 31st!

[/td][/tr][/TABLE

Guest SoarPics

I agree with your perspective, Don. It's just that some of us are questioning the reasoning and purpose for the multiple "resignations".No one wants to see talent leave any hobby, but this is beginning to turn into something more than "good-bye". And some of us are wondering about the purpose of this extended stirring of the pot.Many of us here, though we hate to see talent depart, have said good-bye... and most with respect and sadness.To what end does one say "good-bye" one day and "hello again" the next. Repeatedly.Respectfully,

This thread is another one that needs to be locked AGAIN.I knew that as soon as she/he posted this plea for help for the umptenth time. Seems some get special treatment around here and like to "secretly" start this stuff then dissapear only to reapear again.....It goes on and on and on.... ;-)))

Guest odog

This lady has a Pitbull that snores so loud, it wakes her up every night. Fed up with lack of sleep, she takes the dog to the vet to solve the problem."This may sound strange...but I have a solution. When your dog starts snoring, Tie something around his testicles...and he will quit."Angry and confused the lady takes her dog home. Later that night the dog starts snoring and wakes her up. Nothing to lose she cuts a 6inch piece of ribbon and ties it around the dogs privates.Amazingly...the dog stops...and she falls into a peacefull sleep.About 4am her husband comes home from a night out with his FS buddies...drunk. He passes out on the bed and starts to snore. This wakes up his angry wife, who takes a piece of red ribbon and ties up her husbands parts...and he quits snoreing.Later that morning the old man wakes up and stumbles into the bathroom...as he's standing there doing his buisness, he looks down and sees the red ribbon...he turns and sees the blue ribbon tied around the pitbulls gear and says...."Fido...I dont know where we were, or what we did last night... but we got 1st and 2nd place!"Lets get back to having fun...or what's the point!odog

when the children tried to enter the Pirate's movie they were turned away. Asking why they were told, "this feature is rated ARRRR"works better spoken...B

Guest gasebah

Coming home after a three day business trip I must see that the silly stuff is still going on.I for my part make the following suggestion: Let us(including the "idiots" like myself) pull out of this stuff. It makes no sense. Psychotherapy cannot be done over the internet. From now on I make a pledge only to answer to or open strictly technical posts. How about it B? Let the other guys have their stupid little victories. After all it is not that important.Greetings to all fellow simmers and idiots,Alex

Yup... I think this thread has served its purpose and will lock it down now.I suggest that anyone who has more to add on the subject move over to the Hangar Forum ;-) :-outta Francois :-wave________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online!email: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog