Sign in to follow this  
Guest sunstriker

best driver for Win2KPro

Hello,I was running FS2002 in WinXP, after installing SP1, I got weird video and pauses problems, so I decided to test win2000.Everything is going fine, maybe the XP initial performance (before SP1) is better than win2000, but I'm doing some tests.Can you suggest a good Detonator driver for Win2000 ? Now I'm running 40.52Thanks, maybe nobody is using win2000 :(Ulisses

Guest sunstriker

HIWell Ive been using Omega KX 1.1.82 drivers with my GF3 Ti200 and really like their performance; they are basically tweaked det 3082very stable good quality. But its true everyone to their own different systems give different resultsWin 2000 PROI dual boot with XP and run std 3082 with XP, NO PROBSSun

Hi,I have a GF4ti4200, where can I get the omega for win2000 ?thanks,ulisses

First you should proboly get all the updates win2k including service pack 3. If you have a via chipset should proboly grab the 4.43 drivers for them.I use the 42.71 drivers for win2k .I tried the 42.72 drivers but did not like them for FS2002.This was with a GF3 TI they might work better for a GF4 however, give them a shot.Turn off all services you do not need to run in win2k.This will free up ALOT of system memory and FS2k2 will run much better.As far as the omega drivers go , they are just pre tweaked drivers which i do not prefer but if you like pre-tweaked drivers go for it :) Richard Dillon KPDKSr First Officer www.jetstarairlines.com"Bill Grabowski's"ERJ-145 panel Beta TeamMD-11 panel Beta TeamPAI beta tester ____________________________"Lets Roll" 9/11 Specs AMD 1600 XP MSI KT 266t pro2 512MB DDR 2100GF3 ti 200 64MB SBliveCh Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 Serivce Pack 3

Guest sunstriker

HiYou can get at www.omegacorner.comIts worth a try some like some dontSun