Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marc Harrington

Can Someone tell me where this LUFTHANSA Flight goes to

Guest HeavyFan

Hi there guy's! I'm asking a big favor if anyone has access to a flight trcker program, or know's the SYDNEY Intl Cargo Departures, PLEASE tell me where this LUFTHANSA Cargo flight Goes to when it depart SYDNEY! The flight Number is, Lufthansa Flt#8400 and it arrives in Sydney Intl, from Honolulu Intl! I am trying to make an AI plan for it from my home airport of HNL Intl, but I don't know where it goes after it lands in Sydney! I know it comes from Frankfurt-O'hare, the from O'hare it goes to HNL, then from HNL-Sydney Intl! So Please if anyone Lives near Sydney or has a Good Flight Tracker program, can you Please check on this for me, So I can complete my AI plan for this plane!! As I cannot afford any of those great Flight tracker programs out there! I would really apprecite the help! By the way it is an MD-11 Cargo! MIKE-:)

Guest Marc Harrington

Mike,are you sure it goes to Sydney from HNL? On the Lufthansa Cargo homepage it says they go to Melbourne in Australia. The flight from there goes to Frankfurt, but it doesn't say where they stop. I think it is at Sharjah, but I'm not sure...

Guest HeavyFan

Hey there MARC! Well the times i heard it ask for cleaence on my scanner here at HNL, it left for Sydney Intl, Maybe it changes on certain days, but all the times i seen it on Flight arrivals,com, when it departed it also listed Sydney intl?! Where is Sharjah? Dies it make a stop there before going back to Frankfurt?? Thank's for you info, i apprecite it, could you alos post a link for thier Cargo page with the flight's info! Thank's MIKE-:)Also could you tell me where FED EX Flt#5771-MD-11 Departs to from Sydney? It also arrive's from HNL! I can't seem to find info on these flight's after they arrive, and don't know where they Depart to after landing in Sydney! Thank's for the help MIKE-:)