Sign in to follow this  

terrain appears so blurry

It only occur sometime but I notice it always happen while I try to takeoff in HKG or in MEL. Also specially happened during in night time as well (very often, specially almost everywhere)!!!Can anyone help me to reslove this issue.... Someone told me is my Graphics Card problem..my Graphics Card is ASUS AGP-7100 SDRAM v5.33g

Download detonator destroyer and nvidia's new driver from www.3dguru.com v40.72. Uninstall previous driver with out restarting your computer. Run detonator destroyer to uninstall the last few files then restart. Install your new driver and you should be okay again. That did the trick for me. (Your graphic-card 3D chipset is nvidia's).Dustin

Dear Dustin,I could not open your link, it come an error said HTTP 404 - Could not find the site. Are you sure you give me the correct website, beside why I can find the destoryer you mention?Many thanks

Sorry. I gave you the wrong link. www.guru3d.comThis should get you started.All the bestDustin

Dear Dustin,Which Detonator Destroyer should I install??? Should I just download Detonator 40.41 Hidden Features Patch as well???What happened if your suggestion do not work? How should I restore my PC back to Orginial?????As I cannot afford another computer break down...I am having Window 2000B/RClarence