Sign in to follow this  

What's up with Ariane

They were suppose to release their Gmax 737-300 today (October 19), but their website seems to have disapeared - Does any one know where they've gone to?????Dustin

To bad. I was really looking forward to purchase their new aircraft and taking it for a test spin this weekend. Well seems like I'll have to wait. Hmmmmmm....

JUST RELEASED!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://www.mperez.ws/aav209_banner.gif----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Mauro Perez :DAircraft PainterVATSIM Pilot/ControllerZDC Washington ARTCC][/b------------------------System Specifications:Intel Pentium 4 1.5Ghz1024MB RAM PC133GF4 Ti4400 128DDR (Det.40.41)HD40GB 7200rpmWin XP PRO------------------------http://www.mperez.ws - mauro@mperez.wsMSN:xpmaster00@hotmail.comAIM:mauroxpCheers ,Mauro *:-*

Guest Toni Rauch

Aeroflot GMAX 400 series -

Guest Timbo

:-roll [TABLE BORDER=0][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr]

[td]

[link:www.fsworldonline.com/~timsfsstudio]Click here to visit Tim's FS Studio!] Updated August 31st!

[/td][/tr][/TABLE

You are totally right Tony , Ariane sucks, the should do as PSS within liveries.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://www.mperez.ws/aav209_banner.gif----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Mauro Perez :DAircraft PainterVATSIM Pilot/ControllerZDC Washington ARTCC][/b------------------------System Specifications:Intel Pentium 4 1.5Ghz1024MB RAM PC133GF4 Ti4400 128DDR (Det.40.41)HD40GB 7200rpmWin XP PRO------------------------http://www.mperez.ws - mauro@mperez.wsMSN:xpmaster00@hotmail.comAIM:mauroxpCheers ,Mauro *:-*

Guest georgi55

LOL Drew, look where I found you. I had to say Hi to you ;)

iow, give a hefty discount on buying more than one and have low prices overall... That's a good policy.

Guest Milio_B

the a/c s are EXCESSIVELY expensive....12 pounds for a 737-300, with NO panel, NO sound? If they lowered the prices a bit maybe more people would buy it, and maybe they could earn more money?

PSS's A320 is sold with full model, panel and sound and for only

I agree, they are expensive, but they are exploiting something the freeware community has largely ignored in GMAX commercial aircraft--virtual wing views. POSKY recently released a GMAX CRJ with them, and there's some payware G/A aircraft out there, but that's about it.I wish the freeware community would incorporate such views more often. Contrary to "pilot" propaganda, a simmer who enjoys flight from a pax perspective is no less worthy than a simmer who wants to shoot the pattern all day long, eyes glued to instruments.It kind of irks me that people argue over Ariane's business model (myself included), yet don't do anything to fill the void that Ariane is filling. I'm ashamed that I'm here preaching, but can't contribute. I'm learning GMAX, and I've made some excellent...uh....creations? They don't resemble aircraft, but I can't help it if I can't draw a straight line with a ruler, or a CAD program. :)Seriously, I have learned how easy it is to have both a virtual cockpit and virtual surface views. The absence of a v/c in Ariane's product makes it worth around 5-7 pounds, IMHO. Add virtual wing views to any of the freeware GMAX 737's, A320's, etc....and I believe Ariane will drop their prices and add more.... But right now, they have the market cornered. I hope those in the freeware community who have issues with Ariane's business model can rise to the challenge and understand what I'm saying....-John

Guest Toni Rauch

JohnAdding the wing views to a GMAX plane isn't worth the 'extra' money, particularly when you've got to do it yourself! It's not difficult and certainly not new, and by no means doesn't give a 'cornered market'. 'Gullible' maybe, but not 'cornered'.And as far as Ariane dropping prices is concerned, the only thing Tishma's ever dropped is clangers! The series 400 is