Sign in to follow this  

V2 of Bill G.'s ERJ panel.....

Thanks Bill, I am using the aircraft that came with the original package, but i am still getting the tens of units when selecting the heading - 010,020,030 etc...is there anything i can check?Thanks.JB.

Well, I can't even get the panel to load - get message about an error and reporting to Microsoft and then FS reloads.Dave Hinson

Guest DanWalloch

Bill, I've got some serious problems with the Version 2 of your panel, both when using either Nick Botomer's or Mike Stone's ERJs. When I engage the autopilot and put altitude hold on, the airplane pitches up 30 plus degrees, right into a tail stand and then falling backward because of the extreme stall. But the whole time the VSI bug is showing 1000 ft per minute. This happened everytime I enaged altitude hold on the autopilot. I was really looking forward to it. For your information, I'm flying FS2K2 Pro with the latest FSUPIC.

Dan, That is an undocumented and unsupported maneuver not recommended in the flight manual. I put that special code in to make the airplane stand on its tail and bark whenever the ALT button is pushed.Just kidding.Instead, select one of the vertical speed modes, like VS, SPD, or FLC.Bill

KevinAu thanks....i have version 2.92 installed! Are there seperate ckick areas on the HDG button?Thanks.

Excellent work on the new Panel.I especially like the new TCAS and aural warnings.Big thank you,Bill and all the crew :)Looking forward to the MD-11 Steve

Guest jase439

Bill...what is your website addy?

My personal website is a joke. I use fsnordic.net for most info. Bill