Sign in to follow this  
Guest byoung

NVIDIA Stereo 3D Help!!

Guest byoung

I have a new GEFORCE 4 Ti 4200 w/ 128 MB DDR and some ELSA 3d VR glasses. I have a CTX 19" Monitor capable of 1024x758 117 Hz. It fully meets the requirements for the glasses.I can't get the glasses to fully sync. They tend to flicker. The will lock in for a few moments, but then go back to flicker.For Windows XP my monitor is listed as Plug and Play. Do I have to get a INF file or something to define the capabilities of my monitor to Windows XP??In the NVIDIA Stereo setup I set all the parameters, In 1024 x 768 the max HZ I can set is 100 HZ. Where as the monitor is capable or 117 according to the specs (the link): http://www.ctxintl.com/products/crt_pl9.htmAnd when I change these and save the settings they don't stay set. The revert back to the attached settings:Any Ideas??Thanks!Barry