Sign in to follow this  
FS Robert

Real ATC...The Program.

Hi All,Just wondering about this program. Seems like two in one? first part you can take real ATC flights and the other you get Real ATC chatter while flying FS2002, any comments are more then welcome. I would love to have all the ATC wave.files in this program for use with other programs I use while flying. To me that alone is worth the money, if they are as great as it says they are.This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind Regardshttp://www.aavirtual.com/images/aav700_banner.gif

Vl3MQY.png

Guest Toni Rauch

'FS Robert'In the new RealATC program, what you're actually getting is the real flights to emulate (three of them) with full recorded ATC and the challenge (for which there are prizes) is to fly the routes as closely as the real pilots did. I've tried them - they are really challenging and very rewarding to do well.Puts a whole new complexion on flying the sim if you're looking for reality, because reality is exactly what these flights give you. They're not simulated or synthesized - the flights were recorded as they were actually flown.The extra ATC wav files are also part of the package and are given as a free gift. Run them 'in the background' to any flight for a real 'being there' experience.This stuff is great fun and really works!Toni.

If you like reality - TRY IT! It is the real thing. The voices are excellent. They have the correct accent. They are not canned like in FS2002. The rating system allows you to get your rating for the flights. Things like setting the altimeter, flaps, retracting the gear correctly,and flying manually,get you points. These are real recorded ATC messages. Ralph did a GREAT job on this one. It is well worth the price.

Thanks Guys for the replies. It sounds like the ATC wave.files are worth the program alone. I can think I will give those flights a spin as well. I am addicted the the program: " Flight Deck Companion " and that peogram can use the wave.files to the max. I will purchase the program, I just wish there was a down-loadable instead of CD disk...I mean I hate waiting, but great things are worth waiting for.This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind Regardshttp://www.aavirtual.com/images/aav700_banner.gif

Vl3MQY.png

There are quite a few authentic ATC wav files out there for free if you do a little searching here or at flightsim.com. Also freeware programs to play them at random intervals. I've been using S-Combo for years. Works great.Tim