Sign in to follow this  

tcas on the ej145

Guest jmuzz

Well, I just don't get it. I start fs2002,get a multiplayer session going, startairbridge, start squawk box, connect, now showing three targets on the squawk box tcas, but no target on the ej145 tcas. Triedthis several times all with targets on SB.Of course I clicked the tcas button on themfd panel. There is nothing to tell me whenthe tcas mode is selected. At any rate, I seeno tcas acft on the map display or the arcdisplay. Anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

First of all,i would like to thank you Bill and your crew.I really luuv this new version!Now for the question;i just can't seem to be able to find the TRFC button to turn on the TCAS.I'm obviously misunderstanding the readme.>Display>To show the TCAS display in map, vor, and approach modes on the ND, >push the TRFC button to ON, located on the Guidance Control Panel (GCP).>If TRFC is OFF, the ND will not display any targets until a TA or >RA occurs, in which case the TRFC is automatically displayed on the >ND.>If the TCAS button on the GCP is pushed ON, all nav information is >removed from the ND, only TCAS target information is displayed, >range will be set to 10 miles with a 5NM range circle appearing, and >twelve clock position stars will appear as a two NM range ring >around the aircraft symbol.Others have obviously figured it out,"I" just don't get it.Thank you,:-zhelp

Guest flightpro08

Hi1 - Multiplayer on FS, Multiplayer on SB, 40NM range.2 - Aibridge3 - Use Traffic look that came with FSUIPC.Are the planes listed?3a - yes. Check TCAS config. TCAS config ok?3b - No. Check 1,2,3 again3aa - yes. Ask the author if the TCAS reads AI using FSUIPC3ab - put it right :)Jos

I haven't been flying online yet.So its not a multiplayer,squawkbox or AI bridge issue.Got version 2.92 fsuipc installed.Problem is i cant find that TRFC button to turn it on.That's a good point about finding out if it's designed to see AI traffic or just to work online.Also all i get when i push the TCAS button is a blank,resizeable square with nothing displayed in it.Hope that helps,Steve

Re-installed her clean,all is AWSOME.:-coolGreat work yet again,Bill.Thank you:-outta Gone flying.