Sign in to follow this  
Martin Georg EDDF

Eurowings Proffessional

Guest Lobaeux4

Eurowings Professional. I haven't seen much mention of this product here at AVSIM. Anyone have it yet? Any recommendations? Lobaeux

I live in the USA and pre-orderd my copy from PCAVIATOR.COM three weeks ago and was told that I would have it on my HD by Oct,12th and as of the 19th it is still somewhere other than my HD probably still in Europe someplace....we should never expect that thing will go as planned in this industry.I am ready to test it out when the Mailman delivers it hopfully by weeks end.I hope that my DSL connection gets fixed before PSS releases the Dash-8-300........44k suckshttp://www.flightsimnetwork.com/dcforum/Us...9d503cc53ab.jpg

Guest Lobaeux4

That's the problem with these things. I wish that Aerosoft would release this as a download, not a problem for those of us with broadband connections. I've ordered one add-on (PIC 767) that had to be mailed in, and I said never again. Talk about a pain (although when it finally did arrive, the grin was readily evident).I agree, I will support PSS in just about everything they release, especially since they support download sales.Hooray to download sales!!!!Lobaeux

I got mine here a while ago in Germany. All in all it's a really nice package. The BAe146 is a wonderful GMAX aircraft with an outstanding panel. The ATR panel is also extremeley detailed and comes with a new version of the IADG ATR. There are tons of repaints included. The A319 is also very nice (rework of the Precision-Simdesigns/IADG model), but the panel doesn't quite compeare in Airbus-ness to PSS. The sounds for all aircraft are top rate. The sceneries are also very nice, though for some of the airports there are better alternatives available. Tempelhof is really quite outstanding and CDG is a real addition to the FS community. Will post some screenshots as soon as I get my new internet connection at home. Misha

Guest Rizzibird

I think the problem is that we all judge new airbusses by its predecessors. ATR and BAe don't have any and are therefore judged without any comparing models.Misha, cah you tell me what kind of navigation system can be found on the BAe and ATR and how realistic it is. I have heard that the package comes together with a DF737 FMC. Is it true?Have a nice day!Nejc

Yes, the package comes with the Dreamfleet FMC, but quite honestly, I haven't yet had a chance to test it in connection with the ATR or the BAe. My understanding is that in those aircraft a lot of hand flying is needed anyway (in real life as well). Not sure how much the FMC can control there. Misha

>>in those aircraft a lot of hand flying is needed anyway (in >real life as well). Not sure how much the FMC can control >there. >Well, these aircraft are equipped with fairly capable autopilots. They may not have VNAV but certainly they have LNAV (and FMC is handy here !) and other common AP modes. Yes, you can to hand flying but you can also use the autopilot. They don't have autothrottle so you definitely have to keep your right hand on the throttle.Michael J.

Guest sidewinder

I have not been impressed with EW