Sign in to follow this  

ms force feedback pro with fs2002 under winxp...

Hi all,I'm having a very strage problem trying to use fs2002 with an ms force feedback pro joystick connected on the game port under winxp. The joystick seems to be recognized by s.o. as i can see and test it using the control panel, but most of the time i start fs2002 the joystick has no effect on the game and all the menu items relative to the joystick are disabled.Sometime, instead, I start fs2002 and all seems to work fine...I spent lot of time trying to find the sequence of actions that make fs2002 aware of my joystick but without any result...Please can you help me?Thanks in advance,Willy

Is the Sidewinder not meant to be used in Win2K2 or WinXP??? I noticed on the download as well as the disk that it only mentions Win95 & 98?thanks!

I have XP - After installing the newest version of the sidewinder softaware, i haven't had any problems.