Sign in to follow this  

A320 PIC date delayed again!!!

Guest sidewinder

I was on www.simw.com, and the date for A320 PIC has been pushed back to 30th November. I cant wait sooo loooong :(:( How come its taking so long. I wana see some new screenshots. If i get updated with some new shots and info then i ll be willing to wait till X-mas :-)I hope A320 PIC is worth the wait. I hope wilco provide us with something even more realistic than 767 PIc (yes i know I am asking for a lot) :-)

Guest Rizzibird

Ah, don't worry. A delay means more quality.I am concerned about this Bus. It is going to have only VC anf full operational cockpit etc, but I don't know how will it be possible to use aircraft in other color schemes than default. Combination of that panel with other aircrafts will be impossible.Nejc

Guest sidewinder

If their visual model is good enough, then we wont need to change it with other models

I wouldn't phrase it that a delay means "more quality", but rather a delay means "less bugs" :) Or so we all HOPE! I've seen very delayed software get released with more bugs than the Mississippi delta. I just hope they get it right, thats all...-Greg

Guest sidewinder

"I've seen very delayed software get released with more bugs than the Mississippi delta"Like what Greg ? give me an example of a product which has been delayed and is filled witb bugs ? Well I hope their product is worth the wait...And a little request to Michael Renous (Wilco member), Please give us an updated screenshot or some new info on A320 PIC, like what stage are u guys at what things need to be done etc...but something plz. Thanks :-)

How about everything released by PSS? Delayed and filled with bugs. I agree with Greg, when dates start slipping more than just a week or so it often portends that something is seriously amiss. May not be the case with the A320, but then again one never knows.....Trip

> How about everything released by PSS? Delayed and >filled with bugs. I agree with Greg, when dates start >slipping more than just a week or so it often portends that >something is seriously amiss. May not be the case with the >A320, but then again one never knows..... >>Trip I would agree. If a date gets pushed more than a couple weeks, it sometimes signals the uncovering of a real flaw. Then the hurried patching starts to get it released as quickly as possible. Let's hope this isn't the case and they are simply making improvements in the modeling or something.

Guest sidewinder

I guess its best if Wilco take their time and give us the perfect product, instead of rushing things.

Don't forget that Simw will be supplying the boxed version and Wilco have already stated that that will be released after the Download version. Besides there are plenty of other good payware aircraft to play around with until Wilco delivers. Patience is a virtue as the saying goes.

You just have to flame PSS every single chance you get, don't you?Their products are as good as any. Most of the problems people had/have are caused by incompatibilities with their systems, which is something no small company (PSS is only a few people and some vollunteer testers) can prevent.If you think you can do better, be my guest and release something like the PSS Airbus package that works perfectly from the release date on every single combination of hardware and software out there.

Guest sidewinder

"If you think you can do better, be my guest and release something like the PSS Airbus package that works perfectly from the release date on every single combination of hardware and software out there."No need to, hopefully wilco will do that for us :-)

Pushed a button did I? Would you feel better if I also included a large company? What does a company being "small" have to do with forgiving them for producing products with bugs (I don't subscribe to the system-incompatibility argument)? And no, I don't flame PSS every chance I get. Just last week I chose not to do so on at least two occasions.Trip