Sign in to follow this  
Guest DreamFleet

PMDG 737 NG

Hello fellow simmers: I am surprised anybody has started a thread regarding the announcement of the PMDG 737 NG. I have never bought any of their products because I have never had FLY, but I look at them as one as the "top" addon companies. :-) If you haven

Hey thanks for the heads up Jaime on the Pmdg 737 it looks like its going to be great !! cant wait for it :)

Guest CharlesH

Jaime:I own PMDG's 777 and 757 for Fly and Fly 2 and they are outstanding in every way. Robert and his team are truely dedicated people who produce exceptional flight simmulation software. I hate to compare the PMDG's 737NG to others as they are really different. Wait and see as they produce their 737NG, I think you find it to be just great. Charles

I'm happy to see a payware 737NG project in the works. Hopefully, they'll borrow a page from Simubuild, POSKY and Ariane, and allow for virtual wing views as well....-John

Guest RobK

I was really excited yesterday when I saw this announcement on PMDG's web site. I am really looking forward to their 737NG's. And they are going to be doing the entire series too, -600, -700, -800, -900 and BBJ! :7Rob

Guest A32X

This has not been a good month for Mr Betti. poor thing....

Guest sidewinder

Dreamfleet had plans to make a 737NGSo now that PMDG are making a 737NG I think it's unlikley that Dreamfleet r gona do it now.

Thanks for all your replies. I certainly am going to buy it, although I was curious on what the community thought. Best, Jaime

If it is anything remotely as good as their Fly! products, it will be a real treat.

Guest DreamFleet

"This has not been a good month for Mr Betti. poor thing....":-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lolThis forum can be sooooo entertaining, if nothing else.Actually it has been an excellent month for me, as I became an active pilot again, and got recertified for VFR and IFR flight.Don't sell us short. ;-)Regards,http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F..._FORUM_LOUE.jpg