Sign in to follow this  
Hornit

Yeodesign's 737-200 repaint

Finishing this one up shortly, thought I'd give you all a preview. As far as 737's go this one isn't very bad but some of the proportions seem off to me and I am looking for a newer versionof the 737 200 which "gets it ALL right" Specifically the nose areaand forward fuselage and the engine nacelles. Anyone working on a new 737-200 around here?http://www.flightsimmers.net/airport/hornit/73.jpg

Whatever happened to your plan to release repaints of the Jon Murchison-designed 737-200? I was really looking forward to those because it's my preferred 737-200 visual model up to this point, and repaints of it have been hard to come by.

I am just finishing those up also, should be releasing those very soon too. Had a bit of a hiatus with work and family stuff the last week or two.hornit

How do you feel about the "old" Yeodesigns 737-200? That's my personal favorite. BTW, that looks great! I see the Delta old colors on the 732's all the time at the real-world KBDL, and I've been waiting for one of these to come along.

The only problem with the "old" version is there is a big grey line in the top of the model just in front of the vertical stab. Also the nacelles for the 2nd version are better, but still look a bit "funky" to me. On the new version the whole forward fuselage gets wider as you approach the nose, the old one does not have this visaul anomaly.Anyway Im hoping John M updates his model with a few small fixes, IMHO its got the best shape of any of the 200's Ive seen.Hornit

Uploaded these three schemes to the avsim file libray just now, should be available shortly. Hornit