Sign in to follow this  
Guest harvey crosby

Bear's Cave

Guest harvey crosby

Good to see the 'Bear' back - sorry you've had such a rough year; hope '05 is better.I was fascinated to read your selections and will take a look myself. But as to the new format - aarrgh, no thanks! If we want a lengthy history of an aircraft we can look it up. What we want are your opinions on FS models - and the mini reviews were just perfect to sample things we might not otherwise have come across. Stick to the core business, Bear!

You can glean any simple information out of Mr Cartwright's latest review without getting to distraught; I think it's good to hear from him in any case. If you're drawn to a mini review more so than an extensive one, you're bound to derive the same information by just skimming through it anyway...

Guest davidvoogd

Personally I find the aircraft history and information very interesting. I really appreciate when writers add this to their reviews as it gives a better impression of what should be expected of the aircraft. It's easy enough to just scroll down past that anyways.

Guest harvey crosby

Well, OK, fair enough - but if it takes him a year to produce each edition...?