Sign in to follow this  
glennc

Missing Texture at KJFK

Do any of you pros out there know the file structure for KJFK? The one terminal building (with the pointed roof) is showing only basic textures at day and white at night. I'd rather not reinstall if I don't have to.I've attached screenshots of the texture errors. Any assistance would be appreciated. I don't know when this happened as it's my first run out of Kennedy.Cheers,Glenn

Guest flightpro08

Thanks for the quick reply, Ryan. I'll stop stewing about it now.Cheers,Glenn

Phew, thanks for that info! I flew into KJFK last night for the first time. The night before I installed new airport textures I downloaded and I thought these broke the default scenery! Glad to know it's a problem with the default and not with my newly installed textures :)

Guest japangg

Dear Glenn,I have the same problem like this, but at KLAX. The whole terminal buildings showed only basic textures. I re-installed FS2k2 but the problem still exist. Now, I don't fly to KLAX at all, just to avoid seeing those ugly textures.Hope some FS2k2 gurus can help solving this problem.Regards,JAP

Is it just at LAX? Where are your graphics settings? If you check your sliders and checkboxes the solution may be there. I know I had initially set mine low and lost a lot of detail in the buildings. Are they white at night like my previous screenshot?Let us know, we'll try to help.Cheers,Glenn

Guest japangg

Hi Glenn,Sorry it took me quite sometimes to reply to your post.To answer your question: Yes, I only experienced this at LAX. I have tinkered the graphic settings, trying all of the settings and no joy. I still got basic texture at night and very dark (not white, as in your case) at night.Regards,JAP

We'll throw this one open then. I'm not familiar with the file structure and textures for the airports, hence my initial question. Can anyone else help JAP on this one?