Sign in to follow this  

A320 PIC

Please please please post some new pics of the A320 PIC WILCO, Please, my heart was broken today when I found out that I would have to wait another whole long entire month. If anybody feels what I'm feeling please post your opinions. Thank You

A320 PIC ?I don't care. There are currently more exciting (groundbraking) products in development ..Hope your heart is still in one piece. *:-*Michael J.

Seems to me a working virtual cockpit is pretty exciting and groundbreaking too...Paul

Guest sidewinder

I am willing to wait till x-mas if I have too :-)But i would love some new screenshots

Guest JDH

>There are currently more exciting >(groundbraking) products in development .. >Really? Please tell us more!

Guest sidewinder

IMO Aiprort 2002 and A320 really are ground-breaking productsWhich other designers are making a fully working 3D cockpit???and on top of that nearly all of the systems are simulated, and malfunctions too :-) Then we have FS NAT again something never seen before

Guest A32X

I too would like to know these more groundbreaking products too. I'd also think some new screenshots of the PICA320 would be a very nice gesture.

OH please tell me Mike WHAT new groundbraking products are out there??:-boom

Hello,As I mentioned in an earlier post, we have decided to wait a "little more" before releasing further screenshots. The reason being that some judgments were made by people on temporary/work in progress screenshots.At this stage, we are focusing mainly on systems but should soon make the final touches to the graphic aspects of the product. When those are done, we will release some more screens.Well, we are speaking in matter of days (or weeks at the most) but not in months ;-)All the best,Michael RenousWilco Publishinghttp://www.wilcopub.com

Guest A32X

I must say I'm looking forward to practicing engine failures and so on in the PICA320. I'll be checking your site ever now and again too. :-)

Guest sidewinder

"As I mentioned in an earlier post, we have decided to wait a "little more" before releasing further screenshots. The reason being that some judgments were made by people on temporary/work in progress screenshots."Ok, thats fine well we know now."At this stage, we are focusing mainly on systems but should soon make the final touches to the graphic aspects of the product. When those are done, we will release some more screens."Excellent, I wana see something with realistic systems and flight dynamics, so take ur time on it :-)"Well, we are speaking in matter of days (or weeks at the most) but not in months"I am willing to wait months as long as it is *perfect*Thanks for letting us know :-)

>Really? Please tell us more! Meridian project from Flight1/Reality-XP. It may not be a 'heavy' transport category but in terms of new technology in handling & simulating gauges, high fidelity, etc. - this is probably the most important project within the FS world in the last 2 years (I assume a hardcore simmer). What it really means - you have to read about it more and see some pics. There was a post on this subject on this forum.Michael J.

Please please please post some new pics of the A320 PIC WILCO, Please, my heart was broken today when I found out that I would have to wait another whole long entire month. If anybody feels what I'm feeling please post your opinions. My opinion is you need to get out of the house a little more ;-)