Sign in to follow this  
Guest HeavyFan

MEL's 747-400 Light's update!! And a Question for MEL!?

Guest HeavyFan

HEy MEL!! Great Job on the 747-400's!! THey are AWESOME!! Between you and POSKY, I am in heaven!!! Thank's! And I can't wait till your 777 Comes out!!-:) -:) Also I wanted to ask you why some of the Fans on the Engines look like they are see through! Like all white and clear looking, Like a texture is missing!?? I really like the Fan's to be a Dark color, If you could do an update to this would be AWESOME, Just a minor problem i saw with the plane, other than that it is great!! Hope you don't mind me posting an update by adding some FS2002 Style light's to your 747!! MIKE-:)Ok guy's here are the new lights that you just copy and paste it into the CFG file where the Orginal light's are located in the CFG file, just delete the old point's! This update moves and fixes some light's! I added the FS2002 Style Strobes to the wing tips in the Flexed position only, since you half to turn the strobes off after you land, si you won't see them floating on the ground, also fixed the NAV White light on the Tail cone, it was sticking out a little too much, and also added a Strobe light on the tail cone just like the real 747-400 has! Thats it, Hope you guy's enjoy! MIKE-:)for MElvin's 747-400 only!(LIGHTS)light.0=3, -195.50, 0.00, 6.40, fx_navwhih ,light.1=1, -10.30, 0.00, 16.75, fx_beaconh ,light.2=1, -58.70, 0.00, -11.25, fx_beaconb ,light.3=2, -120.80,-102.95, 8.60, fx_strobeh ,light.4=2, -120.80, 102.95, 8.60, fx_strobeh ,light.5=2, -195.70, 0.00, 7.75, fx_strobeh ,also remember to change the ")" to the Sqare brackets in the CFG file!

Awesome!You kick a$$!Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest MelvinRafi

Thanks a lot - nice job on the lights. I'm not quite sure I know what you mean by "see-through" fans. Could you possibly shed a little more light?:) Melvin

Hi MelvinJust wanted to Thank you for a job well done I have been waiting months for a stable 747 with Air Canada colours.Great job well done.Kenny G.

I have always wondered why no one adds the lights on the horizontal stabilizers of the 747. I have always seen two little lights on the very tips of these control surfaces when I watch 747s takeoff and land. I might post this question to on the Avsim Boards because I've never seen this in FS.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest HeavyFan

Hey MEl thank's for the Nice comments on the light's!! Well about the Fans, It's not see through, but the FANS have like this GOLD Brown color to them, Not Black, like the real ones are, or how POSKY has made thiers on thier A-330's and 767's! Just looks a Little OFF, It's hard to Explain, LOL, but could you just check some of them out, Like some of RR Engine QANTAS, and some of the GE Engines planes, Have a wiered color to the FANS, It's like a BRight GOLD color, just does not look right, But if you can't fix it i can live with it, but if you can make a small update, would make it that much better!!!! Thank's MEL! MIKE-:)

Guest Shane Strong CYHZ

i am finished air canada look in the screen shot forum uploading it in the next hourshane

Guest HeavyFan

HAHA Understand MEL! Well thank's for the Reply, I will post a Screen Shot of the clor i was trying to describe, it is not like that PIC of the Engine you Linked to on Airliners.net, When i post the SS maybe you will understand a little more-:) Also will you be making an uodate also to the the 747-400's gear animations, sometimes it tilts late like when i am in the Air already then it tilts, not when i leave the ground, it still stays straight. Also the main gear steering i find has a hard time going back to Center, i half to move the rudder a couple times to get it to become straight with the nose wheel gear?? just minor correcton's which i hope you make an update for! Thank's again MEL i will post the SS a little later! MIKE-:)