Sign in to follow this  

new project, advice please.

Hi all, this is my first post here at avsim, Me and some mates are thinking of starting a new project, or brief, to make british built aircraft for fs2002. So, 2 things, a) Would people be interested in purchasing or downloading this sort of thing, it would be stuff like shorts, BAC, BAE, avro etc, from both old times and new. (first model will probably be a comet):( Are there any Gmax users, sound people, panel makers etc out there, either UK or not, it doesnt matter, that wud be willing to help out on this project.Will take any feedback or suggestions of aircraft to model.Aled, Wales, UK

As for question a) .... if it's free: look at the download libraries of the major websites... I think the answer is 'yes' .. :-lol :-lolIf it is payware.... it better be good ! ;-)Don't know the answer to :(, but 'probably'. Join the fray :-) :-outta Francois :-wave[table border=0 cellpadding=10 cellspacing=0][tr][td valign=bottom" align="center]"At home in the wild"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:avsim.com/alaska/alaska_052.htm|Don's Alaskan Bush Charters]"Beavers Lead the Way"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:www.avsim.com/vfr_center/mainpages/vfr_flights_main_page.htm]VFR Flight Center]"Looking Good Outside"[/td][/tr][tr][td valign=top" align="center]http://bfu.avsim.net/sigpics/logo75b.gif[/td][td valign="top" align="left" colspan=2]http://www.fssupport.com/images/moose2.gif[/td][tr][/table]________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online![/bemail: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog

thanks for the feedback, i shall give it a go, still need a few guys 2 do some sounds/panel though, any one here do it, or know of n e one who would?Aled, Wales, UK

Hey Aled,Thanks for posting this...I really do hope that we can find some model makers who can create some Shorts aircraft for us and also other aircraft created by British companies.Thanks everyone for your comments so far, but if you do know how to use GMAX, please let us know as anyone who can use GMAX in some way can be of help to us!.RegardsAshleyhttp://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3d8cba19279d9211.jpg

OK thanx, lol, im getting there slowly, workin on a shorts 330 ;)Aled, Wales, UK