Sign in to follow this  
Guest Claude troncy

Whats Will happend near this month Next Years?

Guest flightpro08
Guest AV8RFOOL

The other question is how many great cloud packs will FSW release between now and then. :-kewlJeff

your cloud addon will be released? Haaaa, couldn't resist! Just a joke Chris.David

Lol David,We,ll all be glued to our computers and the Avsim forumcomparing frame rates.Drooling on our keyboards and wondering if all the awsomeadd-ons we now have are gonna work on it. Steve :-kewl

Guest KenG

A bunch of crazy kids dressed up in highly flammable and claustrophobic costumes will be running through the streets begging for candy from complete strangers. Of course, that will happen in a week or so too. I guess it happens every year about this time. ;-)So, am I close?

Guest JeanLuc_

FS2004 as WinXP2004 will be released as OpenSource so as you could add your fantastic clouds as a standard feature!

Guest jaapverduijn

There will be a run on X-Box, in order to be prepared for FS2004's dedicated X-Box version. Just guessing, of course (grin)!Jaap Verduijn.

You will have completed your English grammar course?Gavin

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest GabrielR

Hi. 1. I will be starting a thread about a whish list for FS2006!!2. you guys will be realeasing the last pack of clouds for fs20023. Somebody will be asking why the Air files have not been improved4. Somebody else will be posting a question about a possible patch for FS20045. Somebody else will be asking what to expect near this month next year... 6. and of course, someone will be asking what's the difference between VFR and IFR7. Finally we all be sticked to this forum looking for the responses to our own questions....

erm...This time next year... we'll be enjoying fs2004, that is of course those lucky enough to have survived the year.seriously though.... er.... clouds? I'm beginning to think its all a myth. :-)Pete