Sign in to follow this  
Guest Martin

Dash 8 should be Around.....

Well it is the last weekend of October and if a article I read on Avsim is still holding true we should be seeing the release of the new Dash-8 by PSS in the next few days and if they hold to their NORM of releasing products on a Saturday we should only have a couple of days to go.I also cant wait to start reading the POH which is suppose to be relesed before the model.Anyone else EXCITED about this.......http://www.flightsimnetwork.com/dcforum/Us...9d503cc53ab.jpg

Guest A32X

However great PSS products are I hate their pilot views or @main panel' view as they call it, especially the Airbus. I'll get excited when I hear the feedback.

Yes! I've been looking forward to this for a while. It's about time there was a premium-quality contender in this class. If it's as good as the PSS Airbus I'll be very happy.

Guest flightpro08
Guest Lobaeux4

I'm with you guys, can't wait for this plane to be released. I'll buy it the second I see it up on their website.In the meantime, check out Oleksiy's Dash 8, quite possibly the best freeware panel I've ever dl'd, and that includes the incredible ERJ.Lobaeux

Sorry to burst your bubble, but they normally release the manuals about a week before the product, and the manuals are not available yet.RegardsRussell Jourdain (NZL007/ZK-RHJ)

Guest Franken

Oh yes - I am VERY exited about this. As soon as the manuals are up for grabs I'll print out everything, make myself very comfy in my favorite chair, with a big cup of tea, and read read read.. :DAnd one week later it's time to buy and fly! :)

>Oh yes - I am VERY exited about this. As soon as the manuals >are up for grabs I'll print out everything, make myself very >comfy in my favorite chair, with a big cup of tea, and read >read read.. :D Me too! Except I'll be drinking coffee... ;)Lobaeux, I've been flying Oleksiy's Dash 8. I agree with you completely, it is possibly the very best freeware panel out there. I'm hoping that the PSS dash 8 will be all that and more!As for when it will arrive, only PSS knows for sure. In the mean time I'll be checking the PSS website three times a day for the manual!

Guest Martin

You sound like my Spanish teacher."Sit down, make a big cup of tea, and study los verbos. You don't learn this in an hour - it takes 15, 16, 17 hours. Don't stress!" :-hahMartin767 fetishistIt's a lot like life and that's what's appealing