Sign in to follow this  

Simubuild MU-2 is here...

Guest RiddlePilot

AWESOME! She flies like a fighter, having only the spoilerons. I know someone was working on a panel for the MU-2. Anyone know anything about it?

Download link on the site is broken :(Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest Matthew Murray

Hello, The download like is not broken! The File has been taken offline!Regards,

I know, I just spoke with Dan. I just haven't come back to edit my post yet, lol.That was a short release! LOLShane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest Guruswarmyoz

>Hello, > The download like is not broken! The File has been >taken offline! >Regards, Can i ask as to why Simubuild's aircraft are posted and then promptly removed? (this is in NO way a criticism of the groups work - i very much like them to say the least). It is a very disconcerting "pattern".

Guest RiddlePilot

I got it, I got it...ha ha ha ha haaaaa haaaaa

No pattern Guruswarmyoz, it's just we had a premature release, the file wasn't quite ready to be uploaded. Not a big problem just we like to have it be the best it can be. :D[link:www.spb.ru/]http://flightsimmers.net/va/aeroflot724/stpeteflag.jpgPROUD RUSSIAN/CANADIAN! :D http://www.x-plane.org/users/dbeal/3dflags...om_russi2bl.gif http://www.x-plane.org/users/dbeal/canadaa.gif

Guest Guruswarmyoz

Thats fair enough, was a bit worried things were gonna go "down the path" of the A340.......Thanks for the heads up on the topic though, much appreciated.

Thanks to you Travis, I got it also....had to be quick on that one. Its a nice aircraft, although the VC is a little rough around the edges. I like it alot though!!Craig

Why do we have to read that info here and not on your site. I have been trying for hours to dl the MU-2 and checking YOUR forum and not a thing about this issue. Thjen come here and read this. Not real good PR .I love your work and hope these glitches soon are relegated to the past so all discussion of your products will be about the products and not tangential things like broken links or "premature release'. That is a discussion I will not get into here. LOLReally I am looking forward to the Mitsubishi very much as I have a friend who owns one.

I'm sorry that you and others are experiencing problems and respectfully ask you [and all others] to be patient with us. We have gone thru some major changes over the past few weeks and are trying hard to resolve all issues at hand. A formal announcement will be made later Thursday and I hope that all will understand.Mike BaumannUnited Sim Designs

Guest Dominik Mann

D*mn, I ought to have looked into this thread much earlier ;-) ...hope there's nothing badly wrong with the MU-2!

What problems? I was among the first to download the file, and it seems to be fine... Haven't encountered any problems.