Sign in to follow this  
Arklight1

PC Performance in Fs2k2

Dear Avsim Members, I Just bought a New PC System with these requirments.AMD2000 XPHi end Full ATXDDR Motherboard512MB FastDDR PC333 (2700)Geforce 4 Ti4200 64MB81GB hard disk 7200 rpmCreative Sound Blaster 5.1 sound card17 inc THT monitorWell guys do you think I will run my fs2k2 very smooth with my new PC ?

Guest jase439

You should expect reasonable performance with this, I should think. I would not attempt to throttle everything in FS to the max, however (if you limit AI and your terrain mesh <= 90%) you can probably run with most other options wide open.Enjoy.JPS. Wouldn't you normally ask this question BEFORE you purchased?

Dear Sir, Thanks For replying very soon :) Yeah as yuo told me,I am expecting good frame rates with the PSS A320 and DF 737 ...! what do you think (|Give an roughly thought pls :)

Yes you can Max everything out with that machine (maybe lower AI a little).Here is my specs. and I can (we are both running pretty similar machines):)XP2100768 DDRGF3 TI50030gb Maxtor HD (7200rpm)I ran the DF737 and PSS Airbus with GREAT FPS with my 1.33 T-Bird and 512 of PC133, and GF2 64mb Pro video card so I am pretty sure you will be able to play smoothly with your setup.In addition, I don't use FSAA too often. I set my resolution on my monitor to 1600x1200x32 and it is exactly the same....except it is more detailed. I would suggest trying out different drivers with your GF4, they can be pretty finiky ;)Hope this helps :)Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Dear Guys, Thanks for replying........well regarding the GF4 drivers ! is ther any partivular drivers which siuts the best in fs2k2 ?? If I will go good with my default vi0deo card drivers i think i will use them :)Cheers

>Dear Guys, > Thanks for replying........well regarding the GF4 >drivers ! is ther any partivular drivers which siuts the >best in fs2k2 ?? If I will go good with my default vi0deo >card drivers i think i will use them :) >>>Cheers Trust me, default video card drivers blow goats. Check out some of the newer 40.xx series of drivers, many seem to be doing pretty good with those. I cna't really make a recommendation of which specific driver to get...every system is different so I would just try some different ones out.Go here and read the Nvidia Drivers section of the forum...lots of good info floating around over there:www.guru3d.com;)Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3