Sign in to follow this  
lcseale53

Best CRJ-200 aircraft and panel

I've fallen in love with the CRJ aircraft, but I'm really confused about what's the best plane, panel and Lufthansa paint. Any help to get?PC

The POSKY (Project Opensky) model is by far the best. As for a panel, a simple search in the library should yield a few possibilities.

PC,If you're interested, In a day or so I'm going to upload an update of a CRJ panel I released a couple of weeks ago. I've added and cleaned up a few things. It's pretty basic and uses both default and custom gauges, including a working TCAS and Bill Morad's 'must have' ATC panel. Its set up for the POSKY CRJ mentioned above, and incorporates the VC as well. Just something I found I enjoy doing.Leon

>PC, >>If you're interested, In a day or so I'm going to upload an >update of a CRJ panel I released a couple of weeks ago. >I've added and cleaned up a few things. It's pretty basic >and uses both default and custom gauges, including a working >TCAS and Bill Morad's 'must have' ATC panel. Its set up for >the POSKY CRJ mentioned above, and incorporates the VC as >well. Just something I found I enjoy doing. >>Leon Looking forward to that Leon.I really like your first version of your CRJ panel -- I has some kind of quality that I can't quite put my finger on -- but anyway, I like it!! :)Barry

Thanks Barry and PC,Heading over to upload it now. Last time I did this the archive wound up with a string of numbers tagged on it, and the preview images did not show up. I'll try and read the upload instructions a little more carefully and see if I can get it right this time.At any rate the panel is leaving here as 'lscrjpnlv2', and hopefully it will show up as something similar.Leon