Sign in to follow this  

Problem with FSNAV 4.51

I posted this on the "other" website forum and didn't get an answer so I figured I'd try here. FSNAV has suddenly developed a problem in that when I zoom in on the map, the zoom setting won't hold for more than 30 seconds after which it reverts back to 1:1 (entire world view). Really a pain when trying to drag and drop or view closeups of your flight plan. Went to support at the website, but Helge had no answer. Anyone experience this and if so were you able to correct it. Note...I've already tried uninstalling and re-installing to no avail. Thanks in advance.Mike

Guest Don_Eliot

Wish I could help but it is not doing that here. Put 5.1 in about two weeks ago and working just like before.OS winxp home/SP1

Don, It was also working great on my PC for a long time (months) but just recently started this problem. I've loaded AFCAD and LAGO Scenery exchange since installing FSNAV, but can't be sure which, if either, may have caused the problem. I have no reason to believe either one did cause this anomaly but that is the only changes I've made. Thanks for the quick reply anyway.Mike

Guest Tim W

Just a thought, but have you tried re-running the database compiler again?RegardsTim

Tim, Yes, I did when I re-installed. ThanksMike

One thing I could think of, off-hand. Did you remember to rebuild the FSNav Database, to include any extra scenery?

Seems like someone already beat me to the punch in asking that question...

MA717, I didn't think of that, but wouldn't that have been accomplished when I re-installed FSNAV and ran the database compiler?Mike