Sign in to follow this  
Guest gasebah

Fs Sky World SE Available Now!

Hi,Yep,I use FS_Meteo as well.All works the same as the old version concerning FSW. Do yourself a favor and install the whole package. It only took about five minutes and the instructions are very easy to do...step by step. I even did it. Good Luck.I tell you what these clouds ROCK!!!This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind Regardshttp://www.aavirtual.com/images/aav700_banner.gif

Vl3MQY.png

Hi Chris,Sorry for such a question but I'm a bit confused, wonder if you can help me out? I installed fskysed and fskysee then lrccbse.zip respectively. Is that all I need to install? ( I wanted the more framerate friendly clouds) or am I missing out more things?thanksalvin

Hi, If you can't Install FsksySeA, Did you clear your Windows Temp folder?"Work around to get zipped files not in exe, Chris is that possible?"Yes but try again the install shield should works ok on all Os, read the readme, there is error section.I am afraid if you have those same error with other software, you have some problem with your XP.ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFshttp://fsw.simflight.com/fsw.jpg

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Hi, You will need:FskySeA.zip (fs sky world se)FskySeD.zip (Clouds works without fs sky world se)FskySeE.zip (Clouds works without fs sky world se)LRCCBSE.zip (Clouds works without fs sky world se)ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFshttp://fsw.simflight.com/fsw.jpg

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Guest Matt Johnson

Wow.You guys sure seem to like this. :-lolIf there are any network gods out there, please pray for our routers. All of you hungry lot downloading FS Sky World are crushing 'em! :-) Let's just say that having one server peak at 40Mbits/sec is slightly scary, and probably an AVSIM record, along with the already-over 2000 downloads for some of the FS Sky World components.:-)Regards,--M

Chris congratulations with a great job and o boy the best clouds I'll have ever seen in FS2002 or before... :-)Really an outstanding job, and one of the best add-ons, thank you very very much for sharing this peace of art...It's a joy to fly install without any problems....:-ukliam :-ukliam :-ukliam :-ukliam :-ukliam :-ukliam :-ukliam :-ukliamawfEHAM

André

Thanks FSW for this great ad on. and all other developers for such good freeware!!

>Yep,I use FS_Meteo as well.All works the same as the old >version concerning FSW. Do yourself a favor and install the >whole package. It only took about five minutes and the >instructions are very easy to do...step by step. I even did >it. Good Luck. >How exactly do you use FSMeteo and Sky World together? I'm trying to get it to work with Activesky but I just can't figure it out. The readmes are somewhat confusing. I haven't been able to see a single one of those amazing clouds in the screenshots.Any help??

Guest PhilipManwaring

You and the whole AVSIM team have my thanks and gratitude for this amazing site and system you share with us all. AVSIM is really an amazing piece of work and without it it would be very difficult for those 2000+ happy hobbyists to enjoy the fantastic work of Chris and others. AVSIM brings a lot of joy to a lot of people.My hat is off to all of you,Philip.

Guest gasebah

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.I just made my first test flight after install. It looks fantatsic. This is sure one of the greatest freeware (and payware) addons this year. Great job.Alex

Guest champion

There were no problem to install all but Fs Sky World 2002SE.exe.To get around I installed it on my other system, not xp and then copy all back to main xp, after all works fine.Thanks for a good work...