Sign in to follow this  
ejoiner

PSS747 or wait !

Greg when you first engage the autopilot you are in heading hold mode what ever heading you select nothing changes right?... click on the heading sel button then you can use the heading selector as normal. Its soooo easy to miss that one.:-)pete

Pete,Thanks for the information.Have been away for a few days will try it tomorrow and will let you know.Thanks again---Jerry---

hi guys,i recently purchased the 747/777 combo. i would highly recommend it to anyone. i have a couple of questions as well. i've noticed that the wheels don't turn when the a/c is moving. also, from the exterior views the cockpit lighting is not visible. anyone else experiencing these? am i overlooking something? is there a fix? i know that with the default 747's anyway, that if you turn on the "nav" lights the cockpit lighting is visible from the exterior views. not the case with the PSS's. many thanks in advance. happy flyin fm

Hi all!I'm thinking of getting the PSS747 (have the 777 from FS2k days and love the updated 2k2 version). Could someone please tell me the size of the base package download for the 747? I have a slow 'net connection and was wondering if I'd be even able to download it.Regards,ScottKJMS

"...now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" ~ Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"

Scott Cebula

This is a very interesting thread to me because I just discovered the Meljet 744. OMG!! what an awesome airplane. Especially the British Airways and Lufthansa paints. I dont have a first class panel and had been considering the PSS panel because after having used the PSS A320 bird, I just cant be satisfied with any of the light weight airliner panels. I need the full FMS treatment! Dreamfleets B737 also spoiled me here. This is why I never flew the B747 much before now.The PSS 747...based on dialog above..is it compatible with FS2002 and can it be mixed into the Meljet 744? A recipe (faq) on how to do this would probably be highly appreciated by all.In any case, think I am gonna spend some serious time in the big birds from Boeing now!Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg