Sign in to follow this  

Aircraft model wish list

Hi everyone,I am just wondering what quality freeware planes we are currently missing. I am not a modeler but I am interested to know what planes people like.I am also interested to know how many of you prefer Airbus to Boeing.Myself, I prefer airbus aircraft (A340 being my favorite).Thanks Gary

I prefer Business Class to Economy, no matter if it is Airbus or Boeing.I also prefer 4 engines to 3 or two, when being a passenger... :-lolThe main thing missing from FS2002 in my opinion are good helicopters (there are only 3 or 4 around) !! :-outta Francois :-wave[table border=0 cellpadding=10 cellspacing=0][tr][td valign=bottom" align="center]"At home in the wild"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:avsim.com/alaska/alaska_052.htm|Don's Alaskan Bush Charters]"Beavers Lead the Way"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:www.avsim.com/vfr_center/mainpages/vfr_flights_main_page.htm]VFR Flight Center]"Looking Good Outside"[/td][/tr][tr][td valign=top" align="center]http://bfu.avsim.net/sigpics/logo75b.gif[/td][td valign="top" align="left" colspan=2]http://www.fssupport.com/images/moose2.gif[/td][tr][/table]________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online![/bemail: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog

Guest Heather 636

Heather's Wish List (for now):In GMAX 1) Grumman Widgeon2) Ag Cat3) Mi-24 Hind Attack HelicopterIf you build them, I will paint them.Cheers!Heather

How about a Cessna 377 Skymaster in GMAX. It is one of the most unique twin props ever built and there is not a good one designed and built for FS2002. We have Comercial Jets, single engine and twin GA types, twin turboprops, and a single turboprop on the way but this particualr configuration is different than any of them. It could be used as a bush plane, or a commuter or even fitted with floats. This is one aircraft that I would love to see. http://www.ktone.org/images/FSD_ken.jpg

GMAX or FSDS2 A342/A343 series with all the goodies. :)I can't wait for the PA A320 V1.1 and the new United Sim-Designs revised A346 and A345. I'm obviously an Airbus guy ;).

I'd like to see a high quality Beech Queen Air. That is one that is missing. Also a high quality Piper Twin Comanche would be nice too. Both FREEWARE, naturally! :)Don

All of the very exiting military jets from USA, Britain and russia, that were built and flew in the 50`s and 60`s.Especially the very beautiful and elegant Armstrong Whitworth "Sea Hawk". Now THAT would be something. Best regards S.Jensen

Yeah, Ken, what ever happened to the 377 that was in the works? Do you remember someone saying they were working on one last year? I thought it was an active project. Real life must have gotten in the way (again). I'd love to see a SkyMaster as well.

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my FS Blog or follow me on Twitter (username: bwomack).

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit