Sign in to follow this  

POLL: What is your FS home airport?

Hey to allMy home airport is EHAM in real live it's 5 mile SO off my home i have back off my house aircrafts at 1100 ft for landing on runway 19R and in 2003 in front off my house aircrafts at 400 ft landing on the new runway 18.On my FS2002 and NL2000 scenery i have about 125 aircrafts on EHAM. Jan EHAM

I mostly use fs to view my scenery design projects...always have one in work, and I set the home to that airport. Currently Bowerman Field, Hoquim, Washington. That'll change soon, cuz I'm uploading it today. Bob BernsteinEdmonds, Wa.

Living 0nly 20 away in London Ont. Canada, I do most of my flying from the London International Airport CYXU.Take Care:Kenny G.

Guest teemupi

Hi all!My homebase is EFKJ and it's Kauhajoki airport in Finland. I live near Kauhajoki airport and it has been my homebase all the time that i've been flying with Flight Simulator.But I also like Seattle-Tacoma, because there is Mt. Rainier near it! ;)

Guest Matthew Murray

Edinburgh International!! EGPH/EDIWell not really..thats my closest big airfield...the nearest is....EGP- SOMETHING LOL...Glenrothes...

PDK...It's located just outside the metro atlanta,ga area and is one of the larger G/A airports in atlanta area.It's a great airport to fly in and out .I get a rush coming over interstate 285 on a appoarch to ils runway 20L .There is a great restraunt there called Downwinds which is about 100 FT away from rwy 16-32.the deck of the restraunt not only makes it great hanging out with friends but grabing alittle lunch and watching all the traffic up close.Over to the right of Downwinds is a plane spoting area that I always seems to find myself at even when iam not flying myself.Alot of the pictures I take are from that very spot. Here is a link to the airport incase you people are interested ;) http://www.pdkairport.org/Richard Dillon KPDKSr First Officer www.jetstarairlines.com"Bill Grabowski's"ERJ-145 panel Beta TeamMD-11 panel Beta TeamPAI beta tester ____________________________"Lets Roll" 9/11 Specs AMD 1600 XP MSI KT 266t pro2 512MB DDR 2100GF3 ti 200 64MB SBliveCh Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 Serivce Pack 3

KAZO Kalamazoo/Battle Creek InternationalAnd I live Kalamzoo, MI, 2.5 miles from KAZO

Hi,KSNA - John Wayne Airport, Santa Ana, CaliforniaAlso my home base in real life!Damian ClarkHifi Simulation SoftwareDeveloper of ActiveSky, the next-generation weather environment simulation for FS2002! http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies