Sign in to follow this  

POLL: What is your FS home airport?

I live about 2 miles KDCA, all the choppers going into DC fly-by my building at tree top level and boy are they loud! I plan on going out to the park on the north end of national airport when its sunny and take pictures of the planes coming; in i'll post in due time.

Good question!mines always been Kuki, Ukiah California. I live in holland (EHTX, go there sometime!)But I had a job oppurtunity there a few years back and this guy picked me up at KSFO in his cessna and flew me to Kuki 9 Over the Golde Gate Bridge) Since then its always been kuki!Greetings from a stormy HollandAdam EHTX

Mine is KABQ. Live in NM, and it just seemed like the place to be.

I usually fly out of PHL in FS but my real world airport I fly out of is N99 Brandywine Airport in Chester County to the West of Philadelphia. I fly a C152TIMMAY!!

Guest JamesJ

I move around..here a bit , there a bit everywhere a bit bit.. right now I'm in Gardner Mass. This helps me learn a lot of geography..JamesJ

Guest ssurjap

Mine is also KBFI, even though I live in SoCal. Closest airport to me is KBUR.Steven

I live 12 miles from KIAD and 12 miles from KDCA :-) But KEWR is home here in the US and EGLL or EGKK is home when I am in the UK :-)Pick one :-lolMike T.

Guest CapHavoc

Howdy,FS Airport: PAKT (Bush Flying); NZCH (GA touch and goes :-lol)Real Life Airport: NZCH (Christchurch International).

Real = Sim = KRHV - Reid Hillview in San Jose, CA.In the sim, my trusty SF.260 is parked on Row Golf. In real life - well, I rent. 8^) Right now, it's a 2002 172SP, which is a sweet airplane - considering that the basic design is 45 years old, they've done a nice job in updating it.Dave Blevins

System: Asus P8Z68 Deluxe/Gen3 mobo *** i7 2700K @ 5gHz w/ Corsair H80 cooler

NVidia GTX 570 OC *** 8 GB 1600 Corsair Vengeance DRAM *** CoolerMaster HAF X case

System overclocked and tuned for FSX by fs-gs.com

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog stick/throttle & CH Products Pro Pedals

Various GoFlight panels *** PFC avionics stack

My home base is KSEA, about 20 miles from where I live. :)QuoteFS Home Base: KCLM (Port Angeles, Washington)Home Base: KHRO (Boone County Regional, Harrison, Arkansas)Have been looking real hard at property in the Port Angeles area. Hope to soon (within next year or so) make that THE home base.Port Angeles (or PA as it's called around here) is about 30 miles away from where I live now. Good choice. :)

I learned to fly at KCGX(most of you know it as Miegs), in FS. I used to fly out of my home airport of KSMF (Sacramento Int'l), but now I'm about 8nm out of KSFO at KHAF (Half Moon Bay). Nice little test strip. Usable for anphibious planes. When I feel like having alot of fun I take-off and land at 6q6, a 1300 foot strip on the top of a small hill 15nm from KHAF.

KMSP -- Minneapolis MN. or any of the airports in this metro area, because I just happen to live here I guess. I often fly the short routes from KMSP to KORD or KMDW since many airlines fly out of here directly to Chicago. I sometimes fly out of Princeville on the island of Kaui when I'm dreaming about moveing (relocating to Hawaii that is).

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest Stephan

Hi all,FS and real:LSZHGreetings from SwitzerlandStephan

Guest Bjorn

None from Sweden so far ... :-)I'm living in Gothenburg so ESGP (S

Well Heather if you do we could almost wave to each other as I liveon southern Vancouver Island (Sooke B.C.) outside of Victoria. So myhome field is CYYJ Victoria B.C. BTW I have flown into KCLM many times both in the real world and in flight sim as well. Dan