Sign in to follow this  

POLL: What is your FS home airport?

Guest Lindy

I have my home port set up at the Avsim Base in Alaska. I live on the East Coast! -Lindy :-wave

LPPT-->(Lisbon, Portugal) Real LPPT-->FS I live between the OM and the airport ;)

Guest Smiley

I live closest to KHIO-Portland-Hillsboro airport and fly out of there in real life as well as FS2002.

FS & real is KBFI. My house is close enough to tune in ATIS. In FS I can afford to fly more distant cross countries, though ;-).

ugcx_banner.png

Guest crashing_pilot

hi there.ehlw leeuwarden air force base = RW airport,live app. 1 mile away,glad they stopped flyin' them jets on all days except monday and thursday,cos they fly right over my house @ 200 ft.... :-cool ,ehgg is my fs homebase,no ils or other fancy stuff,but that's 20 miles away,and you can fly heavies and ga there..cheersTom van der Elst

Guest rlefebvr

Favorite real and FS is CYUL, Dorval, Montreal Quebec. Canada.Cause I live here and the add on airport looks amazing.Second and third place are Boston KBOS because I flew there once and we came over the water. Coolest thing I have ever seen. And the other is Seattle because it's so beautifull done there in FS land it's amazing.RonCVA1701

KASG-Springdale, Arkansas. Located in the extreme Northwestern corner of Arkansas. 5000' runway running 183 degrees, 1353' elevation. ILS and VOR approaches. On the edges of Memphis and Kansas City sectionals. Towered and operates under "Razorback" approach control and Memphis Center. Overall an excellent GA airport serving Drake Aviation flight school and executive jet aircraft. Has a superb "$100 Hamburger" restaurant located on the second floor of the small terminal building. Bob:-wave

Real Airport: Key West (KEYW)Virtual Airport: Key West (KEYW)Regards,HarryKey West, FLCapital of the Conch Republic -- We Seceded Where Others Failed!

Both real and FS home base is KFAT (Fresno Int'l) I just about always fly from there cuz FS crashes before I get to my destination... lol

EDDF. I'm livin' just east of runway 25L's threshold. For the VFR flights I also like EDFE just south of Frankfurt. I only hate the surroundings in the default scenery... :-)

FS -> EDDS (Stuttgart, Germany)Real -> EDFU (Mainbullau, Germany), about 15km away...Greetings,Danny

In real life, as a passenger, I fly out of KLAX. I am not a real-life pilot.On FS though, it's a completely different story. My VA affiliations should give away my two home airports - EGLL and RKSI. Add the affiliates of these VAs and I could also call RJAA, VHHH, VTBD, WSSS, and WIII my secondary homes.Note that all of these places are in Eurasia and not America. In fact I've chosen to exile myself from the United States, given that the average American is too dumb to tell Al-Qaeda apart from Iraq (they are SEPARATE threats, don't let Bush tell you otherwise), and given the results of this week's elections. I only wish I could go into exile in real life as well. Even before the current exile, I used to avoid certain parts of the U.S., namely the South and the state of Alaska, like a plague.I also avoid the entire Middle East region while I am at it. I've had enough of the Saudis, for example, breeding terrorists and keeping women as third-class citizens. I've had enough of the U.S. breeding one evil regime/group just to block another. I've had enough of the Arab-Israeli violence. I may take an exception to Dubai, but since I don't even want to overfly Saudi airspace, that makes Dubai and the rest of UAE pretty inaccessible.