Sign in to follow this  

POLL: What is your FS home airport?

PLEASE ONE OF THE MODERATORS PUT A KNIFE IN THIS DAMN THREAD ;-)I'M SORRY I EVER ASKED FOR EMAIL NOTIFICATION....;-)

tcreagh2My FS home airport is CYQT, Thunder Bay Ontario Canada...the home of the best FS2002 scenery you'll find...and my home airport is...you guessed it CYQT!Ted CreaghFlight Ontario TeamCYQT

the home of the best FS2002 scenery you'll findLOL, in your own mind maybe.

I live in belfast northern ireland, so ive got two EGAC belfast city and EGAA aldegrove (belfast international as most people know it) and i fly out of both of them in real life and fs

Altough I like EHAM, I prefer EBBR, since that is more close to me, and less crowded. Also much more things happens at EBBR.During my visits there almost every time there was somethng happening, like go arounds, RTO etc...Still dint saw that at EHAM..Johan[A HREF=http://www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk]Phoenix Simulation Software[/A]-----http://www.people.zeelandnet.nl/johdUnofficial PSS Website

Guest crashing_pilot

hi,yeah i know... it used to be good fun spotting at eham...i remember a polar 747 with 9 blown tires...a schreiner a 300 with n rto...a 747 (ph-bfo) with an engine stall?a big bang and flames came out of the engine...a fokker 70 with a one engine landing,a 737 catching a flock of birds,a martinair 767 that landed and loaded off an ill passenger...eh...i guess something happens here...but lately,nothing happens...it's goodfor them...but not so good for us.... :-)Tom van der Elst

Hi All!KMGY for GA and KCVG for "heavies".What a great hobby!G

KITH. hello dave. Grund is a hop skip and jump from enfield, but for the CRJ i use KITH. see ya at Agway, tom t

Guest Dominik Mann

Look at my sig :-) ...

FS=> ESSA, Arlanda Stockholm Sweden when it comes to airliners. ESSB, Bromma for GA.

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

My home airport is CYYZ, Toronto, Ontario, Canada --- home ofthe CN tower, and, yes, I live here now but am contemplating amove to Vancouver Island, British Columbia.Sure would be nice to see a list of user names by ICAO ID sowe could communicate with fellow simmers that are close by!Wayne AllenCYYZ, Toronto747 The Queen of the Skies

Guest KD Larsen

Both real & FS (to avoid messing up the times in FS!) I'm based in EKRK (Roskilde), the VFR centre of Denmark. It lies just on the other side of Roskilde compared to where I live, and every now and then I get to see the odd traffic going either south for Roskilde or East/North East for approach to Copenhagen/Kastrup's runway 22L.

The closest airport/runway in the sim to where I live has the code ME58, but that one's used by a farmer to spray his potato fields in the summer. The closest AIRPORT with the K prefix, is KFVE (Northern Aroostook Regional), and that one was used as a hub for Pine State Airlines (defunct; actually they tried it, but there were so few bookings that they were forced to let it die. They had nice planes though...) Anyway...I live only 11 miles east of there (KFVE.) Y'all should come visit sometime (in the sim, of course.).Now...as for my TESTING route...it's Meigs Field-O'Hare for me.