Sign in to follow this  

POLL: What is your FS home airport?

Was EGTC - Cranfield - when I lived under the glidescope for R22. Now Nottingham (EGBN) but I'm toying with East Midlands...

my FS home airport has/will always beNew York - La Guardia Airport (LGA)(its the same in real life too :-D )At LGA u get a good mix of:Large Jets (Largest seen at LGA are 764s)Med. Jets (some good med ones are ur famous MD80/757/737/727/A32X)Heavy Jets (Heaviest seen at LGA are DC10/L1011)Small jets (Dash 8, CRJ, ERJ)GA planes (Cessna, Piper, Gulfstreams)^u do see those planes at LGA (in real life) too but you no longer see the DC10s/L1011s the DC10/MD11 came from AA, and L1011 from Delta. Delta is the only air carrier that operates the 764/763 out of LGA, AA operates rarely a 762/763.

KJVL Janesville in Wonderful Wisconsin. I live 8 nm north.DM

Tacoma Narrows KTIW (Near Seattle) Washington StateBobG

My fshome airport is TNCM Princess Juliana Sct.Maarten the Netherland antilles, i actually live in Denmark 2 miles from EKRK Roskilde.OHN

I live in San Jose California(KSJC)I fly the whole Bay Area, but the most in KSJC and KRHV..

KPUB :-) LOL from what I read and see I am alone here AVSIM wise, but there is plenty of activity in the air here (considering, that is, the little town this is)